Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Toilets
Damned Toilets
Nah, just kidding.

RE: Damned Toilets
CL will be all over this
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I thought that was a band (was just looking at the Blair Witch Project wiki, soundtrack section, and my mind was on music).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Well this is interesting.

I had always heard that the Polish invented the toilet seat but the British improved on the design by adding the hole.

You must understand that I came of age in the 80s with the series of "Totally Tasteless Jokes" books by Blanche Knott.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 11, 2017 at 1:59 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Well this is interesting.

I had always heard that the Polish invented the toilet seat but the British improved on the design by adding the hole.

Big Grin
hehe ...That reminds me of the New Zealanders who invented the condom using a sheep intestine. But it was the English who refined it further by taking it out of the sheep first. Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 11, 2017 at 3:38 am)ignoramus Wrote:
(February 11, 2017 at 1:59 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Well this is interesting.

Big Grin
hehe ...That reminds me of the New Zealanders who invented the condom using a sheep intestine. But it was the English who refined it further by taking it out of the sheep first.  Big Grin

As a proud naturalized citizen of the great nation of New Zealand, I take umbrage at that.  Most EnZends have never fucked a sheep.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 11, 2017 at 1:34 am)vorlon13 Wrote: CL will be all over this

Where is CL? I haven't seen her much lately. Or maybe I'm not prowling the right threads? Is there a poop thread I'm not aware of?
(February 11, 2017 at 1:34 am)vorlon13 Wrote: CL will be all over this

If so that's where this thread is headed too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Vikings BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1416 February 7, 2015 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Damned women - Look what she did to me. Dotard 4 1883 November 12, 2010 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Dotard