Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record Temperatures in Australia
Photo 
Record Temperatures in Australia
Its Summertime here and we now have the hottest Summer on record, 46 C yesterday (about 115 F) and about the same today.  No relief as my pool is like soup and the A/C has shit itself!
RE: Record Temperatures in Australia
We're so lucky here in Melb ...We just missed all that ... even though I'm sitting here in my undies typing this...
Change on its way here ... apparently?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 11, 2017 at 3:42 am)ignoramus Wrote: We're so lucky here in Melb ...We just missed all that ... even though I'm sitting here in my undies typing this...

I was in Mornington a few days ago and it was 14C while it was 40C in Sydney..WTF?

(February 11, 2017 at 3:42 am)ignoramus Wrote: We're so lucky here in Melb ...We just missed all that ... even though I'm sitting here in my undies typing this...

[Image: LMEARBq.jpg]
(February 11, 2017 at 3:39 am)Firefighter01 Wrote: 46 C yesterday (about 115 F) and about the same today

*dissolves*

And I was just complaining about the cold yesterday...
Jesus...
Not bad ... not bad ...

(February 11, 2017 at 3:39 am)Firefighter01 Wrote: Its Summertime here and we now have the hottest Summer on record, 46 C yesterday (about 115 F) and about the same today.  No relief as my pool is like soup and the A/C has shit itself!

They have A/C in Australia ?

I'll be dammed.

Running water ?

Toilets ?

Legos ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm telling you people!
Portugal!
Temperatures seldom go as low as zero and as high as 40C.
Best country ever!
15.5 here in San Diego. Bit rainy, but lovely.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
And my fellow Texans throw fits at 105F I LOVE the heat. I keep threatening to move further south... Maybe Australia is where I need to be. I prefer scorching heat over a hundred than chilly weather in the fifties.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australia Haipule 42 6285 December 18, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Haipule
  What to wear in Australia KUSA 151 12275 May 29, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  WHy Australia Is A Disgrace BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1095 February 6, 2016 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
Exclamation Eat Lamb this Australia Day Aractus 28 2841 January 20, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Aractus
  GS Warriors one win away from setting new NBA record for most wins to start a season Whateverist 29 4370 December 13, 2015 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  I'm going to Australia bitches KUSA 41 4564 October 1, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
Exclamation Australia: Tough New Anti-Piracy Measures Aractus 25 4290 March 6, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Breaking news from Australia Darth 26 5300 February 26, 2014 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Happy Australia Day! Michelle_Patton 7 4108 January 26, 2012 at 12:13 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding
  Great pics of Australia Oldandeasilyconfused 7 5381 January 19, 2012 at 4:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko