Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested in debating theists via skype (3 debates added!)
Interested in debating theists via skype (3 debates added!)
As the title suggests, I'm interested in passing the time in some friendly debates with theists (can be anything from hard core Christian to deist to Muslim to Misc.). Conversations will be recorded for further review and will be posted on this thread. If you are a friendly person add me to your skype: yuriythebest1 and we'll chat - maybe you'll even change my mind Smile

Warren Meroney
DEBATES 1,2 (120mb)
http://www.zshare.net/download/80839942ce2ba2d2/

Debate 3 with Warren!
You can now listen directly Without downloading
http://www.zshare.net/audio/809119165023eb69/
Have you found Jesus? If so read "the god dillusion"
RE: Interested in debating theists via skype
I really wish I had access to Skype, as this could be a great way to defeat my current boredom. Tongue Alas, I can't from my current computer. I do wish you luck in your search, however. If I ever get the chance ocreate a Skype ccount, I'll let you know!
I think my skype works. I will be up for a debate, if it is friendly...
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
okay anyone willing to debate add me to my skype which is "yuriythebest1"
Alas.. no skype from work.. and while I don't necessarily enjoy debate, I love conversations
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I'd be fine with anyone adding me: namespetrakrazedkat
I'd like a nice, formal debate though, but not now, tomorrow...
Well i have to first download skype! Then we have to figure out a time (different time zones can be problematic) and then a topic! so yeah...
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
Where do you live solja?
apart from krazedkat no one added me yet - come on theists add me I'm friendly!
I'm not friendly but fuck it Tongue add me anyway: namespetrakrazedkat
I'll try not to bite, trust me Tongue
yuri, I could record and regulate any debates you have...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7006 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Debating a Christian Normal Guy 21 3443 December 15, 2016 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Atheist Debates Project - Matt Dillahunty LadyForCamus 54 9776 September 6, 2016 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Aren't Science vs. Creation Debates......rather pointless? maestroanth 30 5562 March 29, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Psychology behind debating? Or is it just fun to stir the pot once in a while? cosmowanderer 21 5851 September 21, 2015 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Shining_Finger
  What pissed you off the most when debating against theism? strawberryBacteria 26 6749 September 20, 2015 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Good atheist videos, debates, or documentaries? BitchinHitchins 5 2762 August 1, 2015 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  I'd like to buy your soul, interested? hughmanwho 5 1347 July 15, 2014 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Debating Christians abtaylor 11 1995 May 7, 2014 at 8:50 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  AronRa debating with theists at the Reason Rally 2012 Ziploc Surprise 1 1852 April 1, 2012 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: mediamogul