Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portugal second :D
Portugal second :D
There are viral videos around europe making fun of Trump.

This was our own, english part starts at 2 minutes.

RE: Portugal second :D
Good god, it is spreading. Please, no one else emulate Trump. Gad!
Lmao I was soooo so so sure Poca posted this. But I reckon his thing is to just recruit people to Portugal
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
There is a competition amongst european countries in these videos. Well, sadly the UK was left out. The suckers are quitters.
We even have them for individual provinces now, e.g. my home between '01 and '09

https://youtu.be/181QJpSWFfQ
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 12, 2017 at 11:25 am)Whateverist Wrote: Good god, it is spreading.  Please, no one else emulate Trump.  Gad!

Oh camon, they say that laughter is the best remedy. I dunno what the fuck is going on over there to elect such a dumbass. It is beyond reason.

Oh well, mr Trump if you wish to bomb us, our capital city is Madrid Big Grin
(February 12, 2017 at 12:00 pm)Alex K Wrote: We even have them for individual provinces now, e.g. my home between '01 and '09

I have been to lower franconia. It wa yuge.
For consideration, any official requests along with um,....er,.... supporting documentation (nudge nudge) can be sent to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20500.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 12, 2017 at 12:04 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(February 12, 2017 at 12:00 pm)Alex K Wrote: We even have them for individual provinces now, e.g. my home between '01 and '09

I have been to lower franconia. It wa yuge.

It's the best part of Bavaria. The best. Everyone loves it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 12, 2017 at 11:28 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Lmao I was soooo so so sure Poca posted this. But I reckon his thing is to just recruit people to Portugal

The economy sucks and all that. Poca is the minister of tourism. But this program runs late and its yuge. I lol'd.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On second thought, maybe I go to Mickey D's. no one 9 759 December 31, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Was Elvis The Second Coming? Confused Ape 7 3817 February 5, 2013 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Zen Badger