Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler was a Jew that killed Jews, in the name of a Jew?
Hitler was a Jew that killed Jews, in the name of a Jew?
First, let me note and record how funny it is to me that our oldest member has literally used our History section as his personal poster board. Kudos Min!
May your legacy forever be etched in the sands of time for aliens or future historians to review and deem to be the "Only Rational Historian of the 21st Century! X)

Secondly, I was just reviewing some old Hitler propaganda and I ran into this gem. It does beg a question that I think is discussion worthy so here it is. 

Even though anyone with access to wikipedia knows Hitler unquestionably considered himself a Christian (see link of my notes on the subject): 

[Image: wonka.jpg?w=380&h=214&l=50&t=40]

Why did this make me laugh?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Hitler was a Jew that killed Jews, in the name of a Jew?
I always found it a little odd that some christians would hate jews so much for killing Jesus. Wasn't him dying the whole point? Kind of makes you wonder if the original followers didn't believe he'd get executed, but after he was had to make up something to explain how or why it happened. and forgot that hating the people who did it is kind of contradictory.

Then again I've also read that some people believed Moses was a christian, so we're not dealing with the brightest bunch of people.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

It's no coincidence that the character charged with betraying the messiah to the authorities is named for the whole Jewish people. Even though it was the Romans that pulled the trigger (that's how crucifixion works, right?), the scribes popularising the story - a political document, remember - realised that they were still going to have to live with the Romans in charge. Not exactly a regime you want to piss off.

Hence Judas, his betrayal and his sticky, confused end. Not only that, but when given a clear choice between sparing the life of ickle Jesus the son of man or the murderer Barabbas - "Jesus Bar Abba", Jesus son of the father - even though that's not how the Roman justice system worked, the Evil Jews went apeshit over the latter.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Quote:Then again I've also read that some people believed Moses was a christian, so we're not dealing with the brightest bunch of people.

I once had a born-again type tell me - in all seriousness - 'If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 12, 2017 at 3:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Then again I've also read that some people believed Moses was a christian, so we're not dealing with the brightest bunch of people.

I once had a born-again type tell me - in all seriousness - 'If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!'

Boru

I've heard that too.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I still want to know why I can't get a Judas action figure?

Or even a Mary Magdeleine that bends at the knees...?
Dying to live, living to die.
NAZI race laws specifically defined Jesus and Hitler as 100% NOT Jewish.

Why single them out in legislation, you may ask . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well now I'm just more confused. Although I think the running theory so far is "ignorance".

Where are all the Christians to set us heathens straight? I mean I don't want to have to go looking, but I'll knock on their door to sate my curiousity. They have to answer, after all..

(February 12, 2017 at 3:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: NAZI race laws specifically defined Jesus and Hitler as 100% NOT Jewish.

Tongue

Was this post war? 
Because during the war, the pope made a deal with the devil hitler that jewish converted Catholics were supposed to be exempt from judgement.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I think I can speak for our more conservative Christian posters by saying,

"Prattle, prattle, prattle, Jesus! Prattle, prattle, prattle, Free Will! Prattle, prattle, prattle, believe or burn in hell! Prattle, prattle, prattle, Faith!!"
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 12, 2017 at 11:26 pm)Luckie Wrote: Well now I'm just more confused. Although I think the running theory so far is "ignorance".

Where are all the Christians to set us heathens straight? I mean I don't want to have to go looking, but I'll knock on their door to sate my curiousity. They have to answer, after all..

(February 12, 2017 at 3:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: NAZI race laws specifically defined Jesus and Hitler as 100% NOT Jewish.

Tongue

Was this post war? 
Because during the war, the pope made a deal with the devil hitler that jewish converted Catholics were supposed to be exempt from judgement.

My recollection was the NAZI race laws were mid '30s.   Certainly not during or following WWII.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has pathology saved more lives than it has killed? FlatAssembler 20 1127 September 21, 2023 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Deportation of Jews and local help Fake Messiah 17 1736 January 14, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I knew Hitler was a back stabber but. Brian37 32 1679 July 26, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Wiki entry on Hitler's religious beliefs. Brian37 45 12116 January 20, 2015 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus