Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trudeau Meets Trump Today
Trudeau Meets Trump Today
Today the prime minister meets with trump

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/anx...spartandhp

On one hand I understand that he has to be consolatory no one wants to ruin one of most productive and enduring partnerships of recent memory . Just because part of America went pants on head insane and elected walking spray tan. The friendship of America and Canada will endure Trump I have confidence in that .

On the other hand I hope he intends to be firm on the fact that our policy is pro immigration and multicultural  end of story .And we will take any mistreatment of Canadian of Muslim descent harshly. We are free trade end of story and will defy Trumps threat to Canadian jobs. We will not be committing to Nato stipulation on our GDP we contribute more then enough to the military alliance without it. Trump needs to clue in that a military alliance is not a business. The Artic borders stay as they are and so  do the resources within. Torture is barbaric and  should not be tolerated by the Canadian intelligence community nor should terror suspects be handed over to be tortured. And absolutely no new pipes are needed for Keystone. I hope Trudeau makes this clear these points are not up for negotiation.

I wish the PM luck it's going to be a long 2 years.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Trudeau Meets Trump Today
Watch FOX lose its shit.

[Image: TRUDEAU-750.jpg]
RE: Trudeau Meets Trump Today
(February 13, 2017 at 4:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Watch FOX lose its shit.

[Image: TRUDEAU-750.jpg]

Lol id imagine so
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 261 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Today's Headline: BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1289 April 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Brian37 20 2668 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Leon Redbone dies today! chimp3 5 731 June 2, 2019 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Today in "Sell More And Do Nothing" Brian37 77 4525 April 12, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Today in "Sell more and do nothing" Brian37 29 2569 November 22, 2018 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Today's Mass Shooting Minimalist 55 4325 October 28, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Australia - New Prime Minister by the end of Today? fromdownunder 28 1843 August 26, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Justin Trudeau Goes On American Television To Protest Trump's Tariffs Amarok 11 876 June 6, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Today The Temporary Monument To The Toronto Van Attack Was Taken Down Amarok 1 435 June 4, 2018 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Cecelia