Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really don't know what to think anymore
I really don't know what to think anymore
I honestly believe if Trump doesn't get impeached soon America is in quite a bit of trouble. This doesn't have anything to do with Hillary losing for me; however I am just concerned with this man being in the White House and not to mention that racist ass-wipe Steve Bannon making his national security decisions. I have really tried tuning out everything regarding the news lately. My favorite talk show I don't even listen to anymore and all they do is talk about Trump. I'm honestly just very afraid for America. Meanwhile Trump people tell me I'm just being a whiny Liberal. When the reality is this man is a serious danger to this nation.

I also get so damn sick of his supporters tell me that people like me are dividing the nation by speaking against Trump when it was the Republican party who spent 8 YEARS obstructing everything Obama did and they were hailed as patriots.

Also, my parents who are life long Republicans believe that Trump is a "very evil man".

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: I really don't know what to think anymore
It's not going to make you feel better, but he's not getting impeached so long as Congress is filed with invertebrates who love power and party more than the good of the people.
Impeach the WLB and you get the miserable little shit Pence in his place.  Face reality.  This country is well and truly fucked.
I just barely remember the Cuban missile crisis, the JFK assassination is much clearer, so to RFK and MLK. Of course Nixon's resignation, there was a DefCon 3 in that era too, my recollection is a little fuzzy on that. TMI, HIV, hitting bottom over my addiction issues, and 8 years of fucking Ronald Reagan. And 9/11.

Maybe a person just gets inured to things, but the current state of higgledy piggely and brouhaha just seems so totally out of proportion.

Hell, I've got a hinky PSA test, had 3 precancerous polyps removed, high blood sugar and I've recently noticed 2 moles that have changed appearance. I'm barely rattled by all that, and even less over current events. Except my best friend ever from 1976 is just as nuts over everything right now too, and I'll be damned why his undies are in a bunch over that. Hell between us, we've lost over 100 friends to HIV, and we helped each other through that fucking nightmare, and now he's all but unapproachable now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

And it's all self inflicted!

America will be great again..… As soon as you get rid of the hamster wranger!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Sit back and enjoy the ride is all i have to say is we deserve this it was going to happen sooner rather than later.
I doubt i highly doubt trump will get impeached but his cabinet picks on the other hand have a higher chance of getting thrown out.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
What cabinet picks? They confirmed the last of them today.
I don't think Trump will destroy America, he's just going to divide us for a long time. You've got to remember, these baby boomers and middle aged idiots are bitter, and want like children for things to be as they were when they were kids. Nixon divided this country with his insincere patriotism, war on drugs, and overall assault on liberalism. Reagan and Bush divided us even further with their attacks on unions, minorities, gays, the irreligious, and middle class.

That's the thing about wingers, they play offense, and it works. This is a culture war for hearts and minds, and it seems they are the only ones fighting. Liberals always try to find common ground, instead of identifying the root adversary, and how low that adversary is willing to go to win. The last thing we need is anymore baby kissers like Hilary, or even Bernie. No, we need motherfuckers with pitchforks that are willing to sling some mud, play dirty, scream at the top of their lungs, and actually fight for victory.

That's why I loved when Kim Davis went to jail for a week. For once, a fascist was taken down by the very system they have use as a weapon against liberals. We need more of that.
Naw, lets make a third party and split the liberal vote even more!

That'll show the right wing that they don't need voter suppression when the left does it to itself.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I don't think the motherfucker is gonna make it out of 2017.

Omitting any credit to Trumptards, the fact is that Trump let a known compromised person continue to have access to the most secret information the White House had. For three goddamn weeks. This isn't going to go away with the next news cycle. There's a fat orange idiot in the water and the sharks are coming.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1453 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 891 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I Don't Think It Is A Psychological Quirk Minimalist 9 858 October 18, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I Don't Know If This Is Necessary, Rod. Minimalist 2 287 September 21, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  D'uh. Tell Us Something We Don't Know Rex Minimalist 6 1494 December 12, 2017 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I really don't understand NuclearEnergy 15 5475 July 4, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: TheBeardedDude
  I'm done. I'm just done. I really can't take it anymore NuclearEnergy 31 8607 June 29, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  I Really Don't Know Who Is Dumber Minimalist 5 981 April 22, 2017 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Having a hard time really knowing who to trust in politics anymore EruptedCarcassBloat 32 4167 October 19, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Macoleco