Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust
The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/embattle...signs-cnn/

Quote:Embattled National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigns: CNN
RE: The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust
From NYTIMES
Quote:Among the options are David H. Petraeus, the former C.I.A. director, and Thomas P. Bossert, the head of Mr. Trump’s domestic security council. Mr. Petraeus, also a retired four-star general, was forced out as the director of the C.I.A. because of an affair with his biographer, to whom he passed classified information. Mr. Petraeus would not need confirmation by the Senate as national security adviser.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Is there news about Pence's involvement?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hah c172 beat you by 2 minutes
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I've only read that he was pissed at Flynn for lying when he had his back on TV a few times. Even when Flynn told Pence his son wasn't given a security clearance, he went on TV to defend that, and that was a lie.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
That didn't take long.  So, who will they toss under the bus next?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
um . .

Flynn did it to himself.

Maybe the DNC should run him for something in 2018 ?

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:David H. Petraeus, the former C.I.A. director

For the WLB, he's a natural.
(February 14, 2017 at 1:10 am)Khemikal Wrote: That didn't take long.  So, who will they toss under the bus next?

Sean Spicer.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Naah, Spicer is awesome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1086 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 863 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Assholes WinterHold 10 1193 October 6, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 882 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1806 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 608 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 704 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB: Not An Accidental Cunt - A Deliberate Cunt Minimalist 61 5228 June 23, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 5936 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 999 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb