Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H.R. 861: Terminate the EPA
H.R. 861: Terminate the EPA
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-cong...l/861/text

The bill itself simply reads as follows:

Quote:Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. TERMINATION OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY.

The Environmental Protection Agency shall terminate on December 31, 2018.

No other Republican President to date has entertained such a stupid notion, but that soon will change.

The GOP is far right if they're considering dismantling Nixon's legacy.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: H.R. 861: Terminate the EPA
The EPA should just rename itself. Problem solved.
Who says the right in this country doesn't support a green economy?
(February 16, 2017 at 1:44 pm)Tiberius Wrote: The EPA should just rename itself. Problem solved.

That sounds like the premise of a wacky short story in a silly future where government agencies dodge ill-advised dismantling orders by simply changing their name and the dismantlers are too stupid (idiocracy themed?) to put "the Agency formerly or currently known as $X"in the bills.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(February 16, 2017 at 1:44 pm)Tiberius Wrote: The EPA should just rename itself. Problem solved.

I vote for Guardians of the Globe

I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Shameful.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
I can't wait to see how people will try to defend this one.
LOL.  There go all my certs? Unlikely, worth too much money to private business and public tax coffers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 16, 2017 at 2:03 pm)Jesster Wrote: I can't wait to see how people will try to defend this one.

They won't need to. Obviously their agenda is jobs and money (Trump's agenda is a mark in the win column). All they have to do is throw shade on Global Warming and force opponents to not only defend it, but convince their base that the impending danger is not only real, but more important than immediate jobs and money now.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Pretty soon our major cities will have as much smog as Jyna. But deres gonna be so much more jobs. We're gonna win. Bigly.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 820 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods