Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists
Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag27i7uTGPA

Typical pareidolia in the muslim world and obvious pattern-seeking but muslims are still claiming thats its a MIRACLE FROM ALLAH

Someone shake some sense into them....
RE: Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists
exactly what am I looking for? Because I see nothing in that short YT clip.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
RE: Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists
(February 16, 2017 at 4:15 pm)Sal Wrote: exactly what am I looking for, I see nothing in that short YT clip.

They say thats its the arabic word for allah in the clouds or oceans ....

Rolleyes
(February 16, 2017 at 4:16 pm)LetThereBeNoGod Wrote:
(February 16, 2017 at 4:15 pm)Sal Wrote: exactly what am I looking for, I see nothing in that short YT clip.

They say thats its the arabic word for allah in the clouds or oceans ....

Rolleyes

Grasping a straws they are then. Christians don't exactly do the same, since you can see the Lord Jesus on a dogs butt.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(February 16, 2017 at 4:18 pm)Sal Wrote:
(February 16, 2017 at 4:16 pm)LetThereBeNoGod Wrote: They say thats its the arabic word for allah in the clouds or oceans ....

Rolleyes

Grasping a straws they are then. Christians don't exactly do the same, since you can see the Lord Jesus on a dogs butt.

Since muslims believe jesus was not crucified then doesnt this debunk and destroy the entire concept of islam?

Using their logic...

[Image: Meyer_Holy_Ultrasound%20_OP_2_CP__146116...et=534-401]

Jesus on ultrasound crucified on a cross = islam is done
It seems to be a perpetual race to see which group of Angry Desert God freaks is fucking dumber.
is it clouds or the ocean
It would probably be best if they all got drunk, or stoned. Mushrooms are probably the best bet.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 16, 2017 at 8:16 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: It would probably be best if they all got drunk, or stoned. Mushrooms are probably the best bet.

That could be an interesting experiment. Give hallucinogens to members of various religious franchises and see if their hallucinations when tripping differ measurably from when they're not. It might serve to confirm the hypothesis that St. John the Divine was the victim of ergot poisoning.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So you're telling me this isn't proof of the truth of Christianity???

[Image: e5fb689a7d8327fa14d9436d4a36637b.jpg]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1650 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6314 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is it rational for, say, Muslims to not celebrate Christmas? Duty 26 2318 January 17, 2021 at 12:05 am
Last Post: xalvador88
  God Exists brokenreflector 210 12966 June 16, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Using the word Spiritual Bahana 44 3651 October 4, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Lek
  If the Bible is false, why are its prophecies coming true? pgardner2358 3 1639 June 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  "How do I know God exists?" - the first step to atheism Mystic 51 29750 April 23, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How to argue using bullshit abstract terms I_am_not_mafia 23 6060 March 20, 2018 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Before We Discuss Whether God Exists, I Have A Question Jenny A 113 14851 March 7, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: possibletarian
  Proof that God exists TheoneandonlytrueGod 203 46870 January 23, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician