Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mafia game thread malfunction
mafia game thread malfunction
For some reason this seems to be the only thread affected. I can only see the first page of posts. It doesn't matter if I'm on my phone or laptop. And no other threads are affected. This has been going on since the last game.

Any ideas as to why this is happening? And can we find a solution? I'd like to play but fear that due to lack of participation stemming from this problem, I will have to drop out.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: mafia game thread malfunction
The thread hasn't re opened yet and I'll fix it when I do. I'm going to upgrade the server tonight which should fix the problem for good.
Thanks. I only mention it because it showed up under my posts in bold, indicating there was a new post. When I went to click on it, I couldn't see anything beyond the first page.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I posted saying that I'd be late with the phase change (weekend stuff). No worries. I'm hoping the upgrade will fix the issue.
Thanks Tiberius. I appreciate the hard work.
This might take a while longer. I'm still out.
Ok. I'm out with my daughter right now anyway.
Thanks for this, Tibbers.
I just made a quick check, and it seems to affect all threads in the mafia games sub-forum...
Odd!
(February 19, 2017 at 5:22 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I just made a quick check, and it seems to affect all threads in the mafia games sub-forum...
Odd!

Can you check other "long" threads? I have a feeling its not just mafia threads but any over a certain length.