Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex song thread
Sex song thread
Any songs about sex.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Sex song thread
Anything from Ninja Sex Party would be appropriate, but I shall start with one from their first album. Prepare to get maximum boners!

Cunt

(February 19, 2017 at 4:32 pm)HairyCyclist Wrote:

I can only view this when I select the "reply" button. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
I don't know what I have done sorry, I can't see it myself.
Moderator Notice
Fixed
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 19, 2017 at 4:47 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Fixed

What? No song contribution?

Get out!  hehehehe
(February 19, 2017 at 4:49 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What? No song contribution?

Okay okay.... from my favorite artist right now:

or

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

P.S. I don't like these for the music Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect Song Lyrics The Valkyrie 22 1138 January 20, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2188 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Song Thread: Flying brewer 15 1294 January 8, 2020 at 6:01 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1363 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Song thread about shoes/feet brewer 20 1548 May 22, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: brewer
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 228 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  It's time for a holiday song thread. brewer 26 2143 December 2, 2018 at 6:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Joy I Fell Hearing This Song Again Has to be Shared Rhondazvous 0 497 October 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2602 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4043 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic