Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onus -- Merriam Webster's Word of the Day
Onus -- Merriam Webster's Word of the Day
What can't theists understand this very simple concept:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day
RE: Onus -- Merriam Webster's Word of the Day
Maybe because most of them have their head jammed up their onus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Anus - Why do atheists always have to act like one?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/anus
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
What makes you think we are acting?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Anus is good for the heart.

And even better for the tongue.

And onus is good for the brain. But that's far less interesting.
Lol. It's mainly just good for pooping out of though.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Depends how recently you ate in that case though but my tongue is always willing and able Tongue

Global "you" not you personally, lol.
LOL oh gross!!

-walsh
(February 20, 2017 at 12:25 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Lol. It's mainly just good for pooping out of though.

Which of course makes it vital for the health of the human species, just like atheism.

Boru
(February 20, 2017 at 12:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 20, 2017 at 12:25 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Lol. It's mainly just good for pooping out of though.

Which of course makes it vital for the health of the human species, just like atheism.

Boru

It spews a lot of sh*t, you know... just like atheism.  Wink

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merriam Webster Wo: "Grift" -- February 27, 2019 Jehanne 1 292 March 1, 2019 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  MW Word of the Day -- Banshee Jehanne 0 214 September 7, 2018 at 7:30 am
  Merriam-Webster Word of the Day. Jehanne 0 161 April 1, 2018 at 8:57 am