Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god?
Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god?
Or is it just proof of the idiocy of humans that this "man",

[Image: donald-trump.jpg]

Has come to power in the US?

If the latter, should we just welcome extinction as there seems to be no hope for humanity.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god?
He is proof that Shit Happens.
He is proof American exceptionalism is fully justified, because only in this great land can the product of anal sex with a baboon become president.
When he got elected I was happy and I actually reconsidered my stance on religion for like 2 minutes. I ended up becoming more tolerant of religious banter because I have to rub elbows with them now a days but that is about it. Trump actually made my cold godless heart twinkle only a little which is more ironic considering if I ever wanted a deity to exist I would prefer Apollo over Yahweh.
Ut supra, ita inferius
[Image: 0c112e9da4d42c24a073c335a3e38de1_zpsezmp...g~original]
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
Two words: "Trickster god."
(February 20, 2017 at 8:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He is proof that Shit Happens.

And that shit exists.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

He's the Antichrist and we're in the middle of the Apocalypse. Praise Jesus!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I don't think he actually won; rather placed in the position.
The American elections don't belong to the people anymore, the whole world doesn't belong to its
inhabitants.

Large corporations and global businessmen control the scene; Trump is just a name, another jester that
reads the list passed to him from above, also a very good distraction; any wrong turn will get stuck to him also,
instead of the businessmen, bankers and corporations that made the decision.

Why would God carry the sins we make? he is loving, merciful, but humans have reached terrible levels of self
harm; soaked in their money loving frenzy.
(February 21, 2017 at 6:35 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Large corporations and global businessmen control the scene; Trump is just a name, another jester that
reads the list passed to him from above, also a very good distraction; any wrong turn will get stuck to him also,
instead of the businessmen, bankers and corporations that made the decision.

I remain to be convinced that Trump can read...
He doesn't strike me as a bibliophile...
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof god is a quack! no one 27 2457 January 18, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1394 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3492 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 1404 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6968 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 1996 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Very short argument for God (another clear proof) Mystic 123 23534 January 26, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3595 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it? Mystic 144 16815 April 11, 2017 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  is this proof of god? goombah111 23 5051 January 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Alex K