Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpaceX Kung-Fu
SpaceX Kung-Fu
I mean, did you see that booster land?  Heard there was an error with ISS docking, but I still think the SpaceX Kung-Fu is strong.
Creationists are like Slinkys: It's hard not to giggle when they tumble down the stairs.
RE: SpaceX Kung-Fu
Wouldn't that be X-fu?
They are resetting some widget and will try to dock again tomorrow.

Cool the booster went up hill 85 miles and returned to launch area.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yes, this kind of news always fascinates me.

I'm a strong believer that the future of humanity will require us to leave the embrace of old mother Earth and seed ourselves among the stars.

Still one of my favourite quotes from Babylon 5

"No. We have to stay here and there's a simple reason why. Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe and Lao-Tzu, Einstein, Morobuto, Buddy Holly, Aristophanes .. and all of this .. all of this was for nothing unless we go to the stars."
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX moon trip 2018 Alex K 25 3708 March 4, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  SpaceX Dragon launch today Alex K 0 666 January 6, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Alex K