Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashes.
Flashes.
Belief or faith, is the deep will in somebody's mind and soul to hold on to an idea that the person never wants to see gone.
The thought can range from the simplest to the most complex, it doesn't matter; the concept is just the same.

The after effect though differs; the feeling of being on the right track does feel so different than being on the wrong one, the wrong track screams with logical flaws.

A sick heart will usually pick a sick track, the wrong track; it won't choose the right one, instead it will always see sickness as the right idea because deep inside: the nerves are sick; how could a sick mind produce anything correct; healthy?

Faith is the flash a good heart sends, screaming with hate to the sickness, the more it flashes the more it burns infection. Life is a mere rain came down to soak plants for a tiny period, one that is followed by an autumn; it only matters for the heart to flash well enough to see that.
RE: Flashes.
[Image: Prozac6002PPS0.JPG]

Get some.
Pristiq, 80 mg here.
How's this "Prozac"?
I had a "sick heart" with religious faith. My emotional state has improved drastically since moving away from it. This is the last argument that is going to pull me back in. I like the brief moments of happiness I'm enjoying today. I never had those before.
(February 24, 2017 at 1:07 pm)Jesster Wrote: I had a "sick heart" with religious faith. My emotional state has improved drastically since moving away from it. This is the last argument that is going to pull me back in. I like the brief moments of happiness I'm enjoying today. I never had those before.

On the long run, thoughts weigh more heavily.

A sick heart never look to see the abyss coming, time moves forward and never wait. We grow old and we die, we also can't choose to move the clock back. Imagine a group of people heading to a deep abyss, and instead of thinking about the fall, they think about the shape of a plant they saw or a clap they heard.

Of course you will temporarily feel good if you don't think about the abyss. But on the long run, you will just miss the jump you so needed to learn about to avoid the coming void.
How much of a long run are we talking about? In the long run, religion made things worse for me, and it only got worse with time. Temporarily religion was able to make me feel better, but it never went beyond that. My experiences are the exact opposite of what you are describing.
[Image: full-length-portrait-flasher-scaring-you...110998.jpg]
[Image: 9519860-retro-1940-s-stylephotographer-w...lb-fla.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 24, 2017 at 1:03 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Pristiq, 80 mg here.
How's this "Prozac"?

I've had a feeling. The dose (at least in the US) is strange.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

(February 24, 2017 at 5:52 pm)Jesster Wrote: How much of a long run are we talking about? In the long run, religion made things worse for me, and it only got worse with time. Temporarily religion was able to make me feel better, but it never went beyond that. My experiences are the exact opposite of what you are describing.

The long run ends when we end. The truth is not about how we live this life, but how we survive the next. Many don't get to live in this one, the differences between people show just that. 

(February 24, 2017 at 6:33 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(February 24, 2017 at 1:03 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Pristiq, 80 mg here.
How's this "Prozac"?

I've had a feeling. The dose (at least in the US) is strange.

My bad. 50mg

[Image: unnamed.jpg]