Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't the Indians more grateful?
Look at America today and look at all the wonders that go with it. The Golden Gate Bridge. The Empire State building. Washington D.C.

Was this all possible without white men, without European settlers?

What were the Indians doing for years? Just hunting animals and pretty much doing nothing and never progressing. Thousands of years and not one city built.

Even though they got roughed up a little (Thats what you get for not doing a better job defending your land) they received unimaginable benefits. They could vote in elections... read books.

I just get so sick and tired of all this white guilt stuff. Why isn't there a white history month or some acknowledgement that the white race has done so much for the world?
RE: Why aren't the Indians more grateful?
"Roughed up a little" is one way to put it. It's not the most accurate way, though. But hey, might makes right, right?
White people committed genocide on Native Americans, and enslaved Africans, and both groups have suffered discrimination throughout American history. Sorry if you're all bummed out about the white guilt stuff, but I don't think you're in much position to complain.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Something stinks around here.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
For christ's sake, really? Oh boo hoo, imperialist genocidal white guys get no love. Anyone got a kleenex?
You have so much more to feel guilty about. Being a shitty person comes to mind. Trolling's probably in there too.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
There's nothing to feel guilty about unless you actually did something. I didn't have a goddamned thing to do with Indians or African slavery.
Really? How old are you? You sure you weren't in the old west a hundred years ago or the deep south 150 years ago? Huh.
(February 24, 2017 at 11:49 pm)KUSA Wrote: There's nothing to feel guilty about unless you actually did something. I didn't have a goddamned thing to do with Indians or African slavery.

True, I don't feel guilty either. I'm just not equating "white guilt" to the other bullshit in the OP. I don't need to feel guilty to have a bit of human decency.
You directly benefited from there suffering

As for this ass clown thread starter as a person who's half native all I will say is

FUCK YOU !!!!
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why your exsistence is more worthless than you previousy thought it was. x2theone2x 101 19209 February 12, 2014 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda