Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normally I Think Darrell Issa is a Dick
Normally I Think Darrell Issa is a Dick
But last night on Real Time in a discussion on health care he basically committed heresy for republicunt morons by suggesting that 'Murrica could learn things from the rest of the world like <gasp> Canada when it comes to health care. 

He also later agreed with Bil that a special prosecutor is needed for the Russiagate crimes of the WLB.

RE: Normally I Think Darrell Issa is a Dick
*shrug* Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Good on Mr. Issa for growing a pair.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He risks being run out of the party.  They don't tolerate anyone who doesn't goosestep to the party line.
If he keeps making comments like the ones in the video, I'm sure the other side would welcome him with open arms.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The WLB still doesn't get it.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-bl...rosecutor/

Quote:Trump blames Democrats for pushing ‘fake’ Russia news after GOP lawmaker calls for special prosecutor

Quote:Friday night, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) stunned HBO host Bill Maher by saying that it was likely a special prosecutor would need to investigate the Russian connection to the Trump White House.

Despite fellow Republicans like Issa expressing concern about contacts between the Russians and White House insiders, the president blamed the Russia talk on the Democrats by bringing up his favorite subject: his 2016 election win.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another dick can't understand the oath of office.... Brian37 14 2719 March 12, 2018 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News Minimalist 10 3564 May 26, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7683 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Normally They Wait Until After The Election Minimalist 48 4293 May 21, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What am I? Cunt, Dick, Loony or Insufferable? Whateverist 14 2829 July 4, 2014 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Darrell Trigg Elskidor 14 3140 May 12, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Fair suck of the Dick Smith! Advert for Aussie TV KichigaiNeko 9 2218 January 25, 2013 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Republican civil war: Fox News dumps Karl Rove & Dick Morris TaraJo 25 11610 December 7, 2012 at 2:10 am
Last Post: JohnDG
  Dick Soup? Minimalist 15 6483 July 21, 2012 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Reforged