Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What We Were And What The Republicunts Want To Get Back To
What We Were And What The Republicunts Want To Get Back To
For those who may not remember or weren't born when the Environmental Protection Agency began.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/this-is-...ned-it-up/

Enjoy the photos.  Pretty soon the corporate whores will be dumping shit in the rivers and air again and you can watch it all live.

[Yeah - there was no difference between Hillary and the WLB.]
RE: What We Were And What The Republicunts Want To Get Back To
And this:

[Image: River-on-fire.jpg]

A river in Ohio so polluted that it actually caught fire. In this picture, it isn't something on the river that is burning, but the river itself.

I guess Trump's slogan should be 'Make America HyperToxic Again'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Bern, Baby, Bern?

http://www.pophistorydig.com/topics/cuya...ver-fires/

Quote:In June 1969, the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland, Ohio caught fire, a river long polluted with oily wastes, chemicals, and debris. The river fire, coming at a time of emerging national concern over pollution, made big news, and became something of a famous disaster. The incident helped give momentum to a newly emerging national environmental movement.
The thing is, this kind of shit is kicking China's ass now. Their meteoritic economic rise has come come at the expense of (among other things) environmental disaster. Now it's time to pay the piper and they will find their profit margin cut severely. You can look the other way for awhile but when the fucking river catches on fire, that's pretty hard to ignore. In China's case, you've got people in the major cities wearing gas masks and mandated shutdowns of transportation on bad days to deal with a horrific pollution problem.

I fucking hate short-sighted, stupid, fucking idiots. This is why I have avoided political discussions since the stupid fucking morons of this country elected an ignorant circus clown to be the leader of the free world.

Stupidity on an individual level is a dirty shame but stupidity in a democracy where an idiot has the same voice as somebody with a clue is very dangerous. I had loathing and contempt for the idiots who voted for the stupid George W Bush but the unprecedented morons who voted for Trump are a disease like HIV or EBOLA. I see them as defective units who should be eradicated like any other disease agent.

This message has been sponsored by Steel Reserve 211. I'm on my 3rd 24 fluid ounce can as I write this.

Kill the idiots!!! Stupidity is dangerous! Kill the idiots!!!

We now return you to your normally scheduled programming.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 27, 2017 at 12:15 am)AFTT47 Wrote: I had loathing and contempt for the idiots who voted for the stupid George W Bush but the unprecedented morons who voted for Trump are a disease like HIV or EBOLA. I see them as defective units who should be eradicated like any other disease agent.

So you support the genocide of Trump voters?
(February 27, 2017 at 12:27 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(February 27, 2017 at 12:15 am)AFTT47 Wrote: I had loathing and contempt for the idiots who voted for the stupid George W Bush but the unprecedented morons who voted for Trump are a disease like HIV or EBOLA. I see them as defective units who should be eradicated like any other disease agent.

My preference would be mass seppuku.

[Image: The-best-argument-against-democracy-is-a...rchill.jpg]

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(February 27, 2017 at 12:27 am)Bella Morte Wrote:

Yes. I support killing them all. I don't know if the word "genocide" is appropriate though as Trump supporters obviously do not constitute a race. They are simply a subset of humanity with a dangerous level of stupidity. Through their actions of voting for Trump, they jeopardize the existence of the human race and are therefore in the same category as disease organisms.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 27, 2017 at 12:52 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Yes. I support killing them all. I don't know if the word "genocide" is appropriate though as Trump supporters obviously do not constitute a race. They are simply a subset of humanity with a dangerous level of stupidity. Through their actions of voting for Trump, they jeopardize the existence of the human race and are therefore in the same category as disease organisms.

Merriam-Webster defines genocide as "the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group", so I would say that it is appropriate in this case. I understand your frustration, but don't stoop to the level of your opponents.

You're better than that.
(February 27, 2017 at 12:52 am)AFTT47 Wrote:
(February 27, 2017 at 12:27 am)Bella Morte Wrote: So you support the genocide of Trump voters?

Yes. I support killing them all. I don't know if the word "genocide" is appropriate though as Trump supporters obviously do not constitute a race. They are simply a subset of humanity with a dangerous level of stupidity. Through their actions of voting for Trump, they jeopardize the existence of the human race and are therefore in the same category as disease organisms.

Like a dangerous pathogen, they don't know that their uncontrolled replication is killing the host.  Once the host is dead, the only chance for survival is to move on to another host.  In our situation, there are no other host.

[Image: nothingtodiefor.png]

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(February 27, 2017 at 1:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(February 27, 2017 at 12:52 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Yes. I support killing them all. I don't know if the word "genocide" is appropriate though as Trump supporters obviously do not constitute a race. They are simply a subset of humanity with a dangerous level of stupidity. Through their actions of voting for Trump, they jeopardize the existence of the human race and are therefore in the same category as disease organisms.

Merriam-Webster defines genocide as "the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group", so I would say that it is appropriate in this case. I understand your frustration, but don't stoop to the level of your opponents.

You're better than that.

Oh, thank you!

I don't have a high regard for Merriam-Webster who have in many cases chosen to define words as they see fit. I haven't researched it recently but the last I knew, Webster was one of those defining atheism as those "denying God."

There is room for difference of political opinion, of course. This particular case goes way beyond that. We now have a man of demonstrated immaturity, immorality, ignorance, lack of temperance and judgement and perhaps most importantly, complete unawareness of his own limitations and the need to surround himself with advisors who make up for his deficiencies. Instead, we have a circus clown advised by "yes men" who is Commander and Chief of the world's most powerful military. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?

This is a case of stupidity run amok. I used to think Churchill had it right when he said democracy is the second-worst form of government to everything else but now I'm starting to wonder. The fucking idiot Trump voters have jeopardized the entire world and I question their fitness to vote.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1913 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2419 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5674 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 306 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7785 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 2094 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1538 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 278965 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1872 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
  Who do you want to be the Democratic nominee in 2020? CapnAwesome 71 4059 September 14, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr