Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hindus condemn Pope's Speech on atheists.
Hindus condemn Pope's Speech on atheists.
http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/17/hindu...eists.html

Quote:Eminent Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, said that as Catholics and Hindus and others had freedom of their belief systems and were respected for their respective choices, and so should be the atheists. A religious leader of Pope's stature should have been more inclusive.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Hindus condemn Pope's Speech on atheists.
I gave kudos to your post, so if you could pass it along to Rajan Zed for me, that would be great. Thanks!

I think (hope) that Darth Benedict is going to be the worst thing to happen to Catholicism in a long time. Even a lot of Catholics I know are unhappy with him.
Apparently if you dont believe in gods thats not covered under freedom of religion.
Who knew?

The old pope was quite likeable, but this guy is like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 19, 2010 at 12:12 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Apparently if you dont believe in gods thats not covered under freedom of religion.
Who knew?

The old pope was quite likeable, but this guy is like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang.

Hmmm....

[Image: Pope_vs_Emperor.jpg]

“Society is not a disease, it is a disaster. What a stupid miracle that one can live in it.” ~ E.M. Cioran
Darth Benedictus?
He's shit scared that we're going to win the intellectual battle.

He's right, and no amount of ad hominem attacks is going to change that.
@Entropist
Dawkins kicks ass once again..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has the pope gone mad? lifesagift 41 8593 December 22, 2014 at 12:18 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Any Ex-Hindus Other Than Me? onebluethinker 31 8490 October 5, 2014 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Hindus - Just as Fucked Up as All The Others Minimalist 21 11830 September 21, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist