Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long could you survive...
How long could you survive...
...on the food stuck in your keyboard? I'm good for a week or so, but I'd run out of salsa on day three.  Big Grin
RE: How long could you survive...
I haven't cleaned it for so long that I'm afraid it's sentient by now. It also has no moral courage so I'm almost sure it would eat me first.
(April 10, 2017 at 6:17 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...on the food stuck in your keyboard? I'm good for a week or so, but I'd run out of salsa on day three.  Big Grin

Better question, how long can one go without cleaning their screen and keyboard. (Note to self, nobody wants to hear about how you get your jollies). Big Grin
there's enough cat hair on mine (thank you Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2) that I'm going to decline eating from it . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 10, 2017 at 10:07 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 10, 2017 at 6:17 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...on the food stuck in your keyboard? I'm good for a week or so, but I'd run out of salsa on day three.  Big Grin

Better question, how long can one go without cleaning their screen and keyboard. (Note to self, nobody wants to hear about how you get your jollies). Big Grin

Umm... what's my lifespan?
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
lol ew my keyboard is quite clean
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

(April 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm)AceBoogie Wrote: lol ew my keyboard is quite clean

There's always the weird one...
My keyboard must contain a wormhole to another universe. The volume of the keyboard can't possibly hold all that went down between the keys.
All I have on my keyboard is a little dust. I'd starve pretty quickly.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 10, 2017 at 11:57 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote:
(April 10, 2017 at 10:07 am)Brian37 Wrote: Better question, how long can one go without cleaning their screen and keyboard. (Note to self, nobody wants to hear about how you get your jollies). Big Grin

Umm... what's my lifespan?

Approximately 8 more days.

Dammit, I've got to stop telling people my plans for them!

Forget everything you just read...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York City's video on how to survive a nuclear attack. Jehanne 50 2853 January 12, 2023 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2052 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1519 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Long time no see T.J. 15 1340 August 8, 2019 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  If you could have a conversation with anyone.. Cod 42 4894 July 21, 2019 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  "Top 10 Shows That Could Be The Next Game of Thrones." Gawdzilla Sama 11 938 May 21, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  If you could Cod 20 2207 December 25, 2018 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  If you could live in a fairy tale Foxaèr 35 6015 November 11, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  If you could look like any celebrity The Industrial Atheist 30 4805 April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Foxaèr 32 6188 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet