Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animation problems
Animation problems
Anyone else having problems with animations not playing?  For example, in the JP Moreland thread I used a jerk-off animation and it is being a total jesus freak and not jerking off!  In the Preview Pane in worked fine and I've had other problems where the animation just sits there in the post.

I haven't touched the Control Panel lately.
RE: Animation problems
I just checked your thread:

Code:
[img]http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachments/general-chit-chat/415040d1232061117-jack-off-emoticon-jackoff.gif[/img]

You need to find an image hosting site (or another forum, any site with images, really) that uses HTTPS. The forum already has that particular emoji anyway.

Code:
:jerkoff:

Jerkoff
Let me see if I can edit.

Yep.  That did the trick.

Thanks, darlin.
GIFs are very iffy about working too . . .

me so sad
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 23, 2017 at 9:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: GIFs are very iffy about working too . . .

me so sad

Try saving this and uploading it as your avatar, it should work:

[Image: IMG_1958.gif]
OMG !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

IT'S WORKING !!!!

Badger Badger Badger Badger

Glad you like it! Smile
Its due to us using HTTPS exclusively now. Browsers won't load HTTP images on HTTPS pages, so to avoid having to go through and update everyone's images, we send all non-HTTPS images via a proxy. Unfortunately the proxy doesn't handle gifs well yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two problems with mobile version Dystopia 1 1081 April 30, 2015 at 7:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  PM problems? Cyberman 3 1496 August 23, 2012 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Picture problems Craveman 6 2786 December 4, 2009 at 10:41 am
Last Post: leo-rcc