Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back
Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back
Remember the entire Maddonna situation? Where she joked about blowing up the White House and said the word Fuck? Republicans and Trump supporters lost their shit. But somehow are OK with Trump saying Motherfucker, raping women, talking about molesting young women and threatening to put people in jail. Tell me again who the snowflakes are?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back
(April 25, 2017 at 7:26 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: Remember the entire Maddonna situation? Where she joked about blowing up the White House and said the word Fuck? Republicans and Trump supporters lost their shit. But somehow are OK with Trump saying Motherfucker, raping women, talking about molesting young women and threatening to put people in jail. Tell me again who the snowflakes are?

This post is triggering me.

RE: Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back
Republicunts are full of shit.  This is not news.
(April 26, 2017 at 12:32 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 25, 2017 at 7:26 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: Remember the entire Maddonna situation? Where she joked about blowing up the White House and said the word Fuck? Republicans and Trump supporters lost their shit. But somehow are OK with Trump saying Motherfucker, raping women, talking about molesting young women and threatening to put people in jail. Tell me again who the snowflakes are?

This post is triggering me.

Grab your guitar, then, and hit your safe space.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
curious topic to raise with the impending Cantor Fitzgerald eruption and the inevitable partisan reaction that oh so many are either going to conspicuously ignore or will rail against as 'racist' . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What business is it of yours what an ex-president is doing for income provided it is legal and mundane?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
LOL, I was moved when I watched him rail against that very thing.  I certainly don't gush admiringly and effusively over christers that do the 180 tango, why then a slimy pol that is going to eff me in 249 days when I lose my health insurance ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 26, 2017 at 9:11 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(April 26, 2017 at 12:32 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: This post is triggering me.

Grab your guitar, then, and hit your safe space.

Look at the third entry here.

(April 27, 2017 at 1:57 am)vorlon13 Wrote: LOL, I was moved when I watched him rail against that very thing.  I certainly don't gush admiringly and effusively over christers that do the 180 tango, why then a slimy pol that is going to eff me in 249 days when I lose my health insurance ??

I thought he railed against Wall Street excess that hurts the general public. Like crashing the economy for a bonus...

Charging bankers and other rich pigs a fortune to speak seems like a fair action.

Put simply - how much should Obama charge bankers and other rich institutions?

Really, your priorities are fucked if you're seriously criticizing relieving rich people and corporations of their wealth...

When he actually lobbies for policies that hurt people, then you'll have a leg to stand on.

Funny enough, the bait you're falling for was the same bait that culminated in the US Presidency being Trump Trump Trump.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(April 27, 2017 at 10:22 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 26, 2017 at 9:11 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Grab your guitar, then, and hit your safe space.

Look at the third entry here.

I was going for the first definition myself. Tongue
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25969 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2121 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3270 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9917 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1294 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1309 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 833 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
Big Grin Democrats VS Republicans I believe in Harry Potter 17 2018 October 28, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 1900 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 624 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer