Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam, a growing threat to the free world?
Islam, a growing threat to the free world?
Is Islam becoming a growing threat to the free world? What do you think...

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/c...?aid=17933
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Islam, a growing threat to the free world?
Islam is a fucking social plague - It's more of a political movement than a religious one in the west anyway, and one based on barbaric and primitive revelation.

That was a shocking display with all the streets blocked off and populated by people in worship, I would be furious at their blatant disregard for secular law, especially considering no other religion at all seems to have any problem with it, nor do they demand rights above and beyond those of everyone else.

I think France could have a serious problem on their hands, it will be very interesting to see how they handle it.
Time to start pouring bacon grease in the streets. Let the fuckers kneel in that.
Time to start treating all religions the same way we treat any organisation instead of tip toeing around them as if they were somehow special.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Islam is the religion I have the biggest issue with by far. As said, it's as much a political movement as it is a religion. It has ideologies and traditions that are in no way compatible with my life, or the country I wish to live in. It is evil at it's core and has adapted little.

I don't think it's scaremongering or a racist statement to say that it's a real issue facing western countries that needs to be dealt with, discussions need to be had and it needs to be made clear that secular law overrides EVERY aspect of their lives over their religion, that can go for all faiths.

Faith should be a private thing, it should not effect any ones lives other than those who practise it, and until that is made clear by governments and society then there will be a lot of built up tension and anger among all types of groups in any country where Islam pushes it's political ideals.
I agree that a lot of things that Muslims are doing these days are done for political reasons. It just makes others hate them more. Sad
However, there are also many who are pushing Islam to get more people into Heaven. And to please the Creator. You can't blame them for anything, can you?
(September 27, 2010 at 5:38 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I agree that a lot of things that Muslims are doing these days are done for political reasons. It just makes others hate them more. Sad
However, there are also many who are pushing Islam to get more people into Heaven. And to please the Creator. You can't blame them for anything, can you?

Who's asking you to "push" Islam on anyone?! Keep your religion to yourselves, if it was so good people would go to it themselves. Islam, should stay out of every persons life until they (for whatever stupid reason) willingly seek it.
(September 27, 2010 at 5:38 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I agree that a lot of things that Muslims are doing these days are done for political reasons. It just makes others hate them more. Sad
Quote:And to please the Creator.

Murder, terrorrism, and flying passenger planes into buildings pleases the creator?

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(September 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm)A Theist Wrote:
Quote:And to please the Creator.

Murder, terrorrism, and flying passenger planes into buildings pleases the creator?

It does if the invented god is created by a perverted, violent, illiterate Shepard.
(September 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm)A Theist Wrote: Murder, terrorrism, and flying passenger planes into buildings pleases the creator?
No, there are other more effective ways to please the Creator.
I think the problem is not with Islam but only with the Muslims who do those things. I don't support such violence to spread a religion.

(September 27, 2010 at 6:54 pm)Skipper Wrote: It does if the invented god is created by a perverted, violent, illiterate Shepard.
And that's why he couldn't have written the Quran. It was a revelation from God.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats your view on Threat Actors Woah0 12 854 August 29, 2022 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The United States and the growing divide zwanzig 73 3316 September 24, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Trump's Base is Possibly Growing Yonadav 66 3518 February 25, 2019 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Athene
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 8887 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16049 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The dangers of growing corp monopolies...... Brian37 1 487 January 30, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Trump and Conservatism As A Threat: What Should Be Done? Secular Elf 106 13121 January 19, 2017 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The end of free speech and free protest in the UK Gooders1002 3 1410 January 31, 2014 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Growing Orthodox influence in Russia jonb 15 3658 August 18, 2012 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: jonb
  US response to China "Threat" darkment0r 21 7201 April 22, 2012 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman