Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A guy just messaged me this on youtube
A guy just messaged me this on youtube
this is exactly how he wrote i just copied and pasted.

for me no doubt proven, you have to just seek/desire. We gott to respect him if you really think about. Hes God `The beginning and the End. thats whats the bible for to know God his thoughts, the woeds he said. I'm def not thorwing stones at you I'm jus as bit a sinner as you and God says he's no respector of persons so you could just talk to him yourself and say God I want to be a friend of yours. theres a famouse song called ''friend of God'' (youtube it) thats what its all about. not to preach but my knolege could help you understand the truth, tho it hurts jesus sat with.. preached hung out sought after the sinner, the outcast deseised and told his disciples (those who follow him as well) to act accordingly. me haveing a crazy backround and feeling the touch of the true God himself I can say he;s real. my advice ''tbn'' (christian channel) kutless, flyleaf, red, Christian rock
So apparently he can use his "knolege" to save me
"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions" -Frater Ravus
RE: A guy just messaged me this on youtube
Sounds like english isnt his first language
What a fucking idiot.

[Image: 21dicg8.jpg]
He meant to save you from the eternal torment that his all loving god casts you into for not believing.

He meant well, probably should've stuck out school a bit longer though.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

@ MIN :ROFLOL: Luv it, never seen it
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Of course not..... I just created it.

Created? Hmmmm.....

Worship (large)
All bow to the mighty min.. huzah
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Yeah its hillarious Tack. Its a depiction of our lord and savior saying "Fuck Me"

[Image: tommyleejones.jpg]

Ha. Ha. Ha.

YOUR "lord and saviour" asshole. I think he's a fictional putz, remember?
(September 29, 2010 at 12:30 pm)Znedrow4 Wrote: me haveing a crazy backround and feeling the touch of the true God himself I can say he;s real.

The best part.
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2189 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4674 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1918 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Watch "Rocky Sharpe & The Replays - Rama Lama Ding Dong [totp2]" on YouTube TubbyTubby 5 1992 June 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How do you feel about atheist youtube personalities? MusicLovingAtheist 26 10715 December 11, 2014 at 9:12 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What's a guy to do? thatyoungteacherguy 15 1836 September 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Great youtube channel I found robvalue 7 2009 September 10, 2014 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Dolorian
  What do you think about Youtube atheist? atheist04330 76 10119 July 20, 2014 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Atheist YouTube channel you may not have heard of Sejanus 2 1344 June 9, 2014 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  The amoured Skeptic new youtube atheist Mothonis 4 2906 April 22, 2014 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie