Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with gays and religion?
What is it with gays and religion?
You're a good Christian or Muslim, you come to the realisation at some point that you are gay, your lifestyle conflicts with the good book so you abandon the good book because it isn't for you.

So this good book which grants you everlasting life by the almighty has been discarded because of your hormones!
What's wrong with you? Don't you want to live forever? Sacrificing your immortality for a good time in this life only.

Guys, isn't it blatantly obvious that people are who nature made them to be. No silly books can change that.
People subscribe to these books because they happen to coincide with what they are comfortable with. This of course includes all the bigoted attitudes which people have. It is so convenient to hide your prejudices behind the veils of religion.

If people truly believed that there is a creator who knows all and will judge us one day, their natural survival instincts should at least kick in to protect them from themselves. This does not happen because nature does not recognise or acknowledge any silly made made books... Simples!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: What is it with gays and religion?
(May 17, 2017 at 8:41 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You're a good Christian or Muslim, you come to the realisation at some point that you are gay, your lifestyle conflicts with the good book so you abandon the good book because it isn't for you.

So this good book which grants you everlasting life by the almighty has been discarded because of your hormones!
What's wrong with you? Don't you want to live forever? Sacrificing your immortality for a good time in this life only.

Guys, isn't it blatantly obvious that people are who nature made them to be. No silly books can change that.
People subscribe to these books because they happen to coincide with what they are comfortable with. This of course includes all the bigoted attitudes which people have. It is so convenient to hide your prejudices behind the veils of religion.

If people truly believed that there is a creator who knows all and will judge us one day, their instincts should at least kick in to protect them from themselves. This does not happen because nature does not recognise or acknowledge any silly made made books... Simples!

Oh I have meet religious type who generally try and paint it as

"homosexuality is like drug addiction" look at aids " look at suicide rates" No you evil lefties are sending these people to hell" Think of the children" If we let homosexuality become normal pedophilia will" blah blah blah blah

This is really just ad hoc bullshit for " I think it's icky"

And it's false
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

there is already a gay couple now that is in jail overseas that is going to get lash treatment for their relationship.
if this is not enough to say fuck religion i don't know what is. Islam.. is barbaric enough said christianity even judiasim is as well if you look at the type of middle
eastern countries that lack western morality.
let me point it out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...alive.html
^ this shit still happens to the Palestine's and their land is being taken and people wonder why they are so violent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...40626.html
^ being gay is a crime yet nature says other wise and religion says no it's not

christians - attacks on planned parent hood that killed people as a result (so much for pro life huh? you give a shit about a unborn fetus but kill a man dead fuck it don't be pro life
the bible is specifically anti life get over it), the racially motivated church shooting, lets not forget the fact that christians fucked up a whole god damn country central africa dangerous place in 2014 and areas in africa still fucked up as result https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/afr...4519c71774

seriously though fuck the abrahamic religions...

Christianity lasted as long as it has because it changed though in other areas it hasnt same with judiasm and islam is fairly new so people follow it literally still.
none of these religions are a religion of peace all of them are a blood and death cult. jesus died people consume of the blood and flesh i.e. a little bit of whine and
cracker if that is not cult behavior then i don't know what is. You still have the same tradition in judiasm i am not so sure if they do the same with islam however but you get my point.
all three do have good teachings and morals if you cherry pick just the good bits but when it comes down to it. There is fucked up parts in those books that people actually follow...
which should scare the shit out of you and i don't have anything else to say
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Fear of a gay planet!!!!!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

lol fear me i am fabulous
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Actually I know a few gay religious males, not many females. Not to many are willing to discuss the obvious dichotomy. Those that do tend to cherry pick the same as the hetero's. I get the "that was from antiquity and no longer counts, god is only love, we still get the prize" or something similar.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm bisexual.
I don't like men unless they are transexual MTF, without organ mutilation.

I wasn't like this growing up. What made me into bisexuality was the inhumane conditions in Saudi Arabia; most men I know -who grew up in the kingdom- suffer from the same psychological trauma. 

Being gay is a psychological state and not a genetic state. To turn a man gay, bottom or top, would require to bombard him with anti-male acts that would put leash around his natural instincts. 
A little by little, the "default mechanism" dictated by his genes and hormones would be suppressed, and giving in to the change would happen.

The younger the results are better; bombard a child with these psychological anti bodies and he would change in no time.

Men are naturally dominant over women. But when the woman change roles into a male-like mistress; stripping the man of his genetic traits -like Nero's mom-, a psychological trauma would take place, forcing the man into a route that seeks more submissive partners; the stronger the trauma the more bumpy the road might get.

I always believe that a gay man is where psychological trauma manifest with an obvious mark: just investigate where the trauma could've happened, and homosexuality would appear as the conclusion.

It's not hormones only. It's psychological state. And whenever change is wanted, it can happen.

So I just conclude that God is telling us it's not natural.
Sin create this effect by leaving a mark in our psychology.
(May 18, 2017 at 8:43 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I'm bisexual.
I don't like men unless they are transexual MTF, without organ mutilation.

I wasn't like this growing up. What made me into bisexuality was the inhumane conditions in Saudi Arabia; most men I know -who grew up in the kingdom- suffer from the same psychological trauma. 

Being gay is a psychological state and not a genetic state. To turn a man gay, bottom or top, would require to bombard him with anti-male acts that would put leash around his natural instincts. 
A little by little, the "default mechanism" dictated by his genes and hormones would be suppressed, and giving in to the change would happen.

The younger the results are better; bombard a child with these psychological anti bodies and he would change in no time.

Men are naturally dominant over women. But when the woman change roles into a male-like mistress; stripping the man of his genetic traits -like Nero's mom-, a psychological trauma would take place, forcing the man into a route that seeks more submissive partners; the stronger the trauma the more bumpy the road might get.

I always believe that a gay man is where psychological trauma manifest with an obvious mark: just investigate where the trauma could've happened, and homosexuality would appear as the conclusion.

It's not hormones only. It's psychological state. And whenever change is wanted, it can happen.

So I just conclude that God is telling us it's not natural.
Sin create this effect by leaving a mark in our psychology.
Psychological advice from the iron age! You passed it forward, passing it back.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 17, 2017 at 8:41 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You're a good Christian or Muslim, you come to the realisation at some point that you are gay, your lifestyle conflicts with the good book so you abandon the good book because it isn't for you.
Sexual preference has nothing to do with biblical Christianity.

Quote:So this good book which grants you everlasting life by the almighty has been discarded because of your hormones!
Book Chapter and verse please.

Quote:What's wrong with you? Don't you want to live forever? Sacrificing your immortality for a good time in this life only.
That you can do, but it is not a gay only thing. it is a sin thing. and all sin save one is forgivable. All one need do is seek forgiveness for said sin. But that's the real problem isn't it? No one wants to admit that sin is a problem or their problem is sin therefore they never seek to atone for it.

Quote:Guys, isn't it blatantly obvious that people are who nature made them to be. No silly books can change that.
The bible even tells us this through paul in romans 8. in that we are slaves to sin and will never stop serving that master. Our only hope is to repent of this service so that when this body pays the final price for sin we maybe resurrected in Christ free from sin. If we love sin then this sin is carried on which we will be judged of and sentenced to the second death.

Quote:People subscribe to these books because they happen to coincide with what they are comfortable with.
What are you talking about? it is far easier to poke someone in "hole or another", when it strikes your fancy than it is to live against one's nature, isn't that your argument? Or do you seriously believe God lovers hate sex???
Quote:This of course includes all the bigoted attitudes which people have. It is so convenient to hide your prejudices behind the veils of religion.
Jerkoff
Quote:If people truly believed that there is a creator who knows all and will judge us one day, their natural survival instincts should at least kick in to protect them from themselves. This does not happen because nature does not recognise or acknowledge any silly made made books... Simples!
Ah, Now I see where you get the name...

Didn't you start out saying
Quote:You're a good Christian or Muslim, you come to the realisation at some point that you are gay, your lifestyle conflicts with the good book so you abandon the good book because it isn't for you.

???

Wouldn't this be the instinct to 'protect yourself' that you just said doesn't happen?
I find it odd that atheists tend to think of themselves as intellectuals, yet with regard to sexuality they think they have no more control than Aunt Hildie's leg-humping schnauzer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10730 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4907 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19828 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49328 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5187 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused