Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Setting Up A Profile
Setting Up A Profile
Hi, I am GM. I recently joined your lovely forum and was trying to set up my profile page. I could not find any instructions for accomplishing this task. Can someone please direct this lost heathen to the light at the end of a dark tunnel? Can someone enlighten me and/or provide a link to a page that provides profile instructions? I suppose I could say a prayer but I don't really believe in that sort of thing. Actual human intervention is far more realistic than divine intervention IMHO.

Thanks in advance.
Blame Hitchens, Dawkins & Harris...
RE: Setting Up A Profile
At the top of the forum pages, under the banner you will see a bar saying "Welcome back gmjackson", Just below that there is a link called "User CP"- There you can set your profile (you have to be logged on of course). Welcome
(October 3, 2010 at 1:50 am)LastPoet Wrote: At the top of the forum pages, under the banner you will see a bar saying "Welcome back gmjackson", Just below that there is a link called "User CP"- There you can set your profile (you have to be logged on of course). Welcome

Thank you so much! I was able to upload an avatar and create a signature, but I could not figure out how to state my sex or biography--and the remaining information. Can you help me there? Until then I will have to remain anonymous and androgynous. Smile
You must click the "Edit Profile" link above the "change signature" and "upload avatar" links.
(October 4, 2010 at 5:31 am)LastPoet Wrote: You must click the "Edit Profile" link above the "change signature" and "upload avatar" links.

Well yes, of course. Why didn't I think of that? I guess that's why they pay you the big bucks. Thanks so much! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Setting up TV remotes, a "Kill me" event. Brian37 35 1901 September 30, 2021 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  GS Warriors one win away from setting new NBA record for most wins to start a season Whateverist 29 4495 December 13, 2015 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Whateverist