Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Ra. Undeniable proof the flood didn't happen
Aaron Ra. Undeniable proof the flood didn't happen
Love this dude.
The last 5 minutes is a real check mate.
Watch it as a nice catchup ... (20+ minutes)

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Aaron Ra. Undeniable proof the flood didn't happen
Indeed, the fact that a primordial creature like Aron Ra still walks the earth is definite proof that there was no global flood!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Maximum respect for the Texan Tank. I've always thought his youtube work was outstanding.
Sum ergo sum
Hey, he's the smartest head banger I know!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Did you guys know that he's running for political office?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I heard that he was, yes. I'm curious about how well he'll do.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
You are aware you're spelling his name wrong, right? Just one 'A' in Aron. 'Cause it's pronounced Aw-run, not Air-un. I only mention it because at the start of many of his presentations he makes it a point to correct the mispronunciations.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(June 26, 2017 at 6:06 pm)Alex K Wrote: Did you guys know that he's running for political office?

He is?

Excellent.

Hopefully he'll get somewhere and shake up "educashun" in Texas!
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 26, 2017 at 6:46 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 26, 2017 at 6:06 pm)Alex K Wrote: Did you guys know that he's running for political office?

He is?

Excellent.

He might just manage to do it. Knowing my Texans, a guy like him might actually gain some admirers. They like no-nonsense guys who look like they could wrestle a bull ( correct me, Thumps Big Grin)

(June 26, 2017 at 6:50 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(June 26, 2017 at 6:46 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: He is?

Excellent.

He might just manage to do it. Knowing my Texans, a guy like him might actually gain some admirers. They like no-nonsense guys who look like they could wrestle a bull ( correct me, Thumps Big Grin)

Admirable of him but I'd just leave that dumpster fire and get the hell out of Dodge.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MEET REAL PEOPLE. MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN. cityhourapp 15 3317 September 25, 2014 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  When Rock didn't suck! BrokenQuill92 13 3751 January 7, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  When R&B didn't suck BrokenQuill92 0 1005 January 3, 2014 at 1:23 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Jesus Didn't Have A Wife. The Grand Nudger 1 1176 September 2, 2011 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist