Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that Google is God
Proof that Google is God
I think we might have to reconsider being atheists.

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scriptu...s_God.html
RE: Proof that Google is God
And, just like all other gods, Google was created by men.

But at least Google never demands that we kill our kids to show how much we love it.
Holy shit! All praise the mighty google! Worship (large)
No, google only wishes that it could be anything even close to God. Smile
"Part of Google's corporate philosophy is the belief that a company can make money without being evil."

Pfft - flawed
So Ask Jeeves is the devil then?
Not much of a god when it had to bend backward to kiss the Chinese government's ass.
(October 10, 2010 at 5:10 am)Rayaan Wrote: No, google only wishes that it could be anything even close to God. Smile

Google exists.
(October 10, 2010 at 6:57 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Google exists.
Proof it isn't God.
(October 10, 2010 at 1:54 am)Minimalist Wrote: But at least Google never demands that we kill our kids to show how much we love it.

Maybe not to you. If you type in 'I am at your command', then all sorts of crazy things happen.

'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof god is a quack! no one 27 2504 January 18, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 1409 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 2007 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Very short argument for God (another clear proof) Mystic 123 23589 January 26, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Google's Santa Tracker Fake Messiah 15 2424 December 25, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3464 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  is this proof of god? goombah111 23 5062 January 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 17 3825 November 29, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 18 4016 November 28, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Logical proof that God doesnt exist. Macoleco 5 2587 November 24, 2016 at 2:47 am
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan