Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far
So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/hobby-lo...artifacts/

Quote:Hobby Lobby billionaire ordered to hand over Iraqi treasure trove of priceless artifacts

This being the fucking company of fundie fuckheads who think stealing birth control from their employees is apparently fine, along with being in possession of stolen artifacts.

Fuck your jesus, you scumbags.
RE: So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far
He's going to hell for being an idol worshiper. Yahweh don't play that game.
RE: So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far
If they're stolen antiquities, I hope he's going to be charged.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:Today’s action will end the civil case. There is no word yet on potential criminal prosecution.

You want to bet with that little jesus freak sleazebag Sessions as AG that it will be dropped?  The xristards take care of their own.
Man, that's nth level cognitive dissonance there. I mean, the dickhead can't be pretending because there's really no tangible benefit to the business by alienating moral people and fair-weather co-religionists. Supremely selectively interpreting that babble, isn't he? Wonder what his stance on shellfish and mixed fabrics is. Or mixing meat with milk products from the mother.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
I'm guessing the stance on that is "That's from the jew bible."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So is jebus, if you listen to their bullshit.
Looks like just a fine and return the stuff.

Definite deception to smuggle, look how they were shipped. What a bunch of hypocrites. Christians, raise your hand(s) if you shop there. 

Spokesman for HL said they were trying to preserve the bible for future generations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...4bb565124d
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:In addition to the fine, Hobby Lobby will forfeit thousands of clay bullae, cuneiform tablets and cylinder seals that were falsely labeled and shipped to the company through the United Arab Emirates and Israel, according to a civil complaint and settlement agreement in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

Cuneiform is an ancient writing system that involved carving inscriptions into clay or stone. Cylinder seals were used to roll impressions into clay. Clay bullae are balls of clay with seals imprinted on the surface, used to show a document’s authenticity.

None of which has fuckall to do with the fucking bible.  Fucking hypocrites.
This is why Hobby Lobby couldn't afford to chip in for their employees slut pills.  Looting a warzone is surprisingly expensive.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13148 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  When Evangelicals freak out. Jehanne 17 1673 December 4, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  How far reaching are God's powers? Fake Messiah 332 17884 November 25, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 6592 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Was Jesus of Nazareth a religious loon? Jehanne 56 5880 April 16, 2020 at 11:30 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10142 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Far right Catholic group worried about being banned. Jehanne 14 1964 August 24, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Foxaèr 43 8104 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What beliefs would we consider reasonable for a self proclaimed Christian to hold? Whateverist 853 71847 April 16, 2018 at 4:26 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  There are ONLY two types of Christians! 21stCenturyIconoclast! 60 13738 June 22, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie