Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op!
Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op!
Can't do it myself but maybe you can be the one to get his 100th notch.  Mr. A is one of our best debaters, a clear thinker and patient as the day is long.  

Okay, so much for pimping Mr A.  Who else here is past due for some rep love?  I'm fine but like me lots of long timers forget all about this rapping business until something snaps us awake .. like noticing Mr. A's odometer stuck at 99.  If you're over due a little acknowledgement, let me know and I'll make it up to you.  

Don't be shy.  People are just forgetful.
RE: Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op!
MrAgenda is a great poster, he for sure deserves more reps!

#repsformragenda
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op!
I repped him in his sleep and he still doesn't suspect...
Dying to live, living to die.
His 100th Rep:

Quote:Cecelia ( 17 ) - Last updated 1 hour ago

Positive (+1): A fantastic debator, and someone who adds much to the forum.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Excellent.

Now let's boost Cecelia's rep!
Good idea. You'll never guess what I just discovered. Yep, I hadn't repped him myself. I could have scored that 100th myself. Just goes to show how easy it is to miss repping people you like and respect. Fixed OC.
I saw drfuzzy posting today and checked his reps. I was surprised that I had not repped him already, and therefore I gave him a well deserved rep.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yeah. Don't miss people you like and respect.

Make the first shot a kill shot, because multiple shots ruin the taxidermy process, then you can't display them.
I've posted a lot, where is my Rep? *Pouts in the corner*.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(July 6, 2017 at 11:19 pm)Sterben Wrote: I've posted a lot, where is my Rep? *Pouts in the corner*.

I'll get around to repping you.

Just give me time to secretly slip something into your drink...

Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday, Mister Agenda The Valkyrie 17 924 November 30, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Airport three letter codes. Brian37 14 715 July 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Once, twice, three times a Brian. Brian37 14 946 March 22, 2021 at 7:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rep Whoring Thread (again) The Valkyrie 16 830 September 9, 2020 at 12:29 am
Last Post: no one
  Rep Whores Unite! chimp3 74 5715 July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 18339 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Rep Points BrianSoddingBoru4 24 2482 December 2, 2018 at 12:12 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Time for my rep thread GrandizerII 24 2399 October 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Private
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 25743 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I have decided to stop writing poetry. Brian37 0 290 April 1, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Brian37