Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article of impeachment has been filed
Article of impeachment has been filed
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341677...inst-trump

Your thoughts? Is it too early? Or is it about damn time? Is the GOP ready to throw the Orange fuckhead to the Wolves yet?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Article of impeachment has been filed
I am split on it. Normally I'd say get this idiot out of office ASAP, but then the longer he stays in, the worse republicans are going to look. Getting him out would really be the right thing to do, though. Outside of how bad Pence will be.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Pence will be worse.

Must impeach him first.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well think of it like this, with the orange shitgibbon at least we can know what he is thinking on twitter, with Penice we lose even that luxury.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I find it telling that dems are worried that articles of impeachment could "hurt the party".  Who gives a shit assholes?  Having a foreign intelligence asset as president hurts the -country-.  This is why your base has lost interest in you.  

Man up and jump on the fucking grenade for once in your spineless, parasitic lives.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 12, 2017 at 2:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Pence will be worse.

Must impeach him first.

Pence wouldn't be my first choice for many reasons. But I would like to point out a few things as to why he is better in my opinion. First off, he doesn't have a cult like base that will support him no matter what he does. Secondly, he acts like an adult. Not some 14 year old high school girl.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Quote:Secondly, he acts like an adult.

That is exactly the problem.  Its an act.  What he is is a xristard fuckhead who thinks the bible is relevant in the 21st century.

I'd rather have a weakened WLB who is kept busy fighting off impeachment calls.
Quote:A majority vote in a House now controlled by Republicans is required to impeach a president. Republicans have a 24-seat advantage.

It is highly unlikely Trump is going to be impeached.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I cannot support impeachment of Trump with Pence waiting in the wings to take the presidency.

Trump is self impeding himself enough to ameliorate and buffer the crap he's trying to pull. Pence will not be similarly encumbered, and can get his agenda done tautly and efficiently.

That's ungood. Massively ungood and demonstrably worse than what we have. Trump will continue lurching around a step forward and 2 backwards while Pence would sprint, undeterred, efficiently and tautly and it would be a fucking disaster an order of magnitude worse than what we have now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You're assuming that Pence wouldn't perjure himself in the impeachment proceedings?  LOL.  I doubt that anyone's career, in Trumps inner circle, will survive the fallout. Nevertheless, americans doing shitty things for americas reasons are still better -and pretty much the status quo of government, than a puppet administration.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Biden Impeachment onlinebiker 32 1778 November 8, 2020 at 10:55 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Three months ago I would have been dead ... Gawdzilla Sama 21 1230 October 30, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Explain the impeachment to me Nay_Sayer 23 2607 January 4, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dems announce articles of impeachment against Trump Rev. Rye 16 1533 December 18, 2019 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Ego of Impeachment onlinebiker 48 3525 December 18, 2019 at 11:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Impeachment Update onlinebiker 50 3628 December 13, 2019 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pelosi announces impeachment investigation. onlinebiker 41 5176 October 7, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Figbash
  The Downside of Impeachment onlinebiker 48 4769 February 3, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1225 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1100 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama