Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
During a time of phone zombies
During a time of phone zombies
There are multiple videos captured by phone zombies available to be viewed online.

Have you ever wondered how many of those are staged as opposed to being real?

For example:

There's one video of a man discovering his wife cheating on him. He is not personally holding the phone as he enters the bedroom, though. Rather, his friend is holding the phone.

The first question that pops to mind is, "Why would his friend be filming him entering his bedroom?"

Clearly, that was staged.

Do you have any examples?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: During a time of phone zombies
I'm reminded of the slimeball YouTuber who hired a bunch of black actors to trash his junked vehicle so he could make an anti-black video.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/drudge-fall...rump-stunt

H3H3 could not resist calling him out on this. When you get Ethan's attention, you really know it had to be so outrageous that risking some YouTube revenue is worth it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo

Joey Salads, making racist propaganda one video at a time.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: During a time of phone zombies
(July 22, 2017 at 3:27 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: There are multiple videos captured by phone zombies available to be viewed online.

Have you ever wondered how many of those are staged as opposed to being real?

For example:

There's one video of a man discovering his wife cheating on him.  He is not personally holding the phone as he enters the bedroom, though. Rather, his friend is holding the phone.

The first question that pops to mind is, "Why would his friend be filming him entering his bedroom?"

Clearly, that was staged.

Do you have any examples?

I don't have one that's fake or recorded (at least not where anyone but the recorders would ever see it) but I like telling it because it's like, you can't make this shit up.

I was working at a gas station (graveyard shift) for a while about 10 years or so ago and the area had a number of homeless people. Most were nice and I'd let them have free sodas and stuff from the machine when it was dead slow, and we'd have conversations. There was a middle-aged homeless couple (both Caucasian) that were around a little more frequently than most others so I was more familiar with them than just about any of the others. One night, they come in with a black eye and bloody nose, and asked me to call an ambulance. Apparently, about half a block away at the light rail station up the street, the two were ambushed by a group of five African-American youths who beat them mercilessly for their amusement, while one of them was apparently recording it (on a camera, not a phone, this was before the advent of the smartphone). They even said the group of youths drove away in a white four-door car. So, the ambulance comes, drives them away, the police show up too since it's a violent crime, not sure what if anything was said to them, but our security cameras at the pumps sure as hell wouldn't reach that far.

So, less than five minutes after these emergency and police vehicles have gone, a white four-door with five young African-American males pulls up right in front of the food mart where I'm standing behind the counter. One of them gets out, and he's holding a video camera. He walks in right up to me, points to his camera and asks me, "Yo, man, you know how to erase stuff off of here?"
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need info on Internet connection when even cell phone service is iffy arewethereyet 10 1005 February 24, 2023 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Nokia 3310 mobile phone resurrected at MWC 2017 account_inactive 15 1906 February 27, 2017 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  A good mobile phone for me? ReptilianPeon 27 5105 March 28, 2016 at 7:25 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Need Some Advice (New Phone) Cleo 5 1348 February 19, 2015 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Technology, video, phone & computer questions Angrboda 26 5657 January 1, 2014 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Angrboda