Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientist Turned Comedian
Scientist Turned Comedian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-JhqMVHT...re=related
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Scientist Turned Comedian
Funny but the science parts bored me to death. I'm not dumb, I know what dissolution is! Just a little constructive criticism Big Grin (I he ever sees this post)

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I like it!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Humour is all it was meant to be. If anyone was offended, they have my apology.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
My Biology teacher is funnier than that, I guess he should be a stand up comedian!
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
(October 17, 2010 at 9:19 pm)orogenicman Wrote: Humour is all it was meant to be. If anyone was offended, they have my apology.

There is no apology necessary. Not everyone likes the same kind of humor.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Absolute classic. I need more.....Spit Coffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Climate change skeptic turned proponent Surgenator 26 6607 February 19, 2015 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Surgenator
  Creationist Vs Scientist On Why Human Intelligence Is Declining Gooders1002 0 1163 March 29, 2014 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4273 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe