Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.

You Owe Us an Apology

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Brand New Leather Jacket

I like Trump better than the average right wing Muslim though. He just grabs pussy; he does not get the knife ready for a clitorectomy.

All that aside; I think that we should all apologise to every Muslim we meet. After all, we do not want to have them stop buying our weapons and stop killing each other and turn against us.

Oh wait. They just might have already done that, given the numbers.

Regards
DL
RE: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.
(September 7, 2017 at 2:46 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.

You Owe Us an Apology

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Brand New Leather Jacket

I like Trump better than the average right wing Muslim though. He just grabs pussy; he does not get the knife ready for a clitorectomy.

All that aside; I think that we should all apologise to every Muslim we meet. After all, we do not want to have them stop buying our weapons and stop killing each other and turn against us.

Oh wait. They just might have already done that, given the numbers.

Regards
DL

So you are back? I mean, Little Rik beats you by 10k miles, when it comes to inane drivel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did a little estimated calculation. Brian37 13 745 October 28, 2020 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1299 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1067 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1964 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1262 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 956 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1965 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4522 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36924 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2174 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay