Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion.
Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion.
I hate it when I do shit like the following, and this time it cost me the first quarter of the Ohio/Michigan game.

Left late to go shopping this morning, had to go 8 miles out to a Walmart to get long sweat pants for the winter. Bought a electric pot that plugs in so I can actually boil my food as I no longer have a stove, until I buy a new house, I have no intent on it. So by the time I get to Food Lion I am already late. It is only less than a mile and a half away, so I shop, takes me longer than I wanted to, long lines. Put all my junk in my van, get home start putting things away........ WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 12 PACK of beer? 

I'll tell you, I left it in the fucking cart in the parking lot! It It was one of those 2 tier mini carts, and I never put shit in the bottom for that reason, but this time I put the beer in the bottom and forgot to put it in the van. Fortunately it was still there when I got back, WITH several empty carts behind it. That says to me people putting their carts behind mine probably thought the box containing the beer was empty. It was still there. I guy was standing near his car waiting for his wife to finish putting things away saw me pull up and get out and comment, "It's still there, I knew it."

He said, "What? I responded, "My beer, went all the way home and left it there.", He jokingly said, "Damn, if  I knew it was there," meaning he would have taken it. Many people would have.

But that is not the worst I have done. Several years ago, I left EVERYTHING in a cart and simply left without taking anything. That was even further away from my home. 

FYI FOLKS, 35 nothing Ohio so, didn't miss much. Not even halftime yet.
RE: Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion.
When all is said and done, you did get your beer.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 11, 2017 at 9:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: When all is said and done, you did get your beer.

Tongue

I know right? Big Grin

I cant drink
If drinking is without beer
I cant drink
I cant drink anymore
https://youtu.be/tUh4u-lYEhM
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 12, 2017 at 10:12 am)vorlon13 Wrote: https://youtu.be/tUh4u-lYEhM

I think you meant to do this, but thanks for thinking of me. Smile

Hehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever Happened To... The Valkyrie 8 789 July 26, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  A PhD with food stamps? Jehanne 6 861 April 18, 2022 at 3:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 654 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
  Cultural Appropriation and Food Goosebump 15 1213 June 6, 2021 at 11:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Silly food. Gawdzilla Sama 19 1062 December 22, 2020 at 9:01 am
Last Post: brewer
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 961 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I'm not lion. Brian37 56 4038 May 24, 2020 at 7:52 am
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 3088 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "Institution" and food shows. Brian37 17 1094 February 17, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2883 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack