Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A positive result for alcohol.
A positive result for alcohol.
Just one example of the benifits for alcohol consumption in a free society.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/australian-...5yo-drunk/
RE: A positive result for alcohol.
She got caught and got arrested...how is this proof of anything? Most people don't give alcohol to their kids. Removing alcohol isn't going to solve the problem; people can get it by other means which often results in worse scenarios, like a rise in crime.

Formulate a proper argument if you really want to debate this issue. Don't just post an example of a rare instance and claim that as if it is the norm.
I didn't say it is the norm, I said it is one example.
Ok, so what is the point of posting it? What argument are you trying to make?
No argument, I thought someone might be interested. thats all.
This is child abuse. Nothing to do with alcohol. Children get abused with knives. Shall we ban knives? Children get abused with hot water. Shall we ban hot water? And so on.
(November 5, 2010 at 3:41 pm)Skipper Wrote: This is child abuse. Nothing to do with alcohol. Children get abused with knives. Shall we ban knives? Children get abused with hot water. Shall we ban hot water? And so on.

I agree whole heartedly.
Geez, I wonder if she was drinking as well.
Most likely, and i'm sure most parents who foolishly let their children ride motor bikes also ride motor bikes themselves.
great example

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 2917 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Quick Poll: Do you drink alcohol? Edwardo Piet 63 8223 October 1, 2017 at 2:24 am
Last Post: Aegon
  "Violent video games provide positive reinforcement to elicit violence in Life" ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2216 November 27, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  I want to talk about keeping positive EruptedCarcassBloat 9 1555 October 18, 2016 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Alcohol is strange Edwardo Piet 31 2706 April 16, 2016 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Songs about Drugs/Alcohol! brewer 35 4816 November 27, 2015 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  I had alcohol for the first time in my life. Violet 43 17859 July 16, 2012 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Alcohol 'more dangerous than heroin' Shinylight 103 36689 March 29, 2012 at 4:18 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Excessive alcohol consumption . . . TruthWorthy 11 3488 February 6, 2010 at 8:51 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy
  Why a double negative makes a positive. (Mathematics) Tiberius 13 20934 January 1, 2010 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused