Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning! Feed your pets well!
Warning! Feed your pets well!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
I can't imagine my little 2kg brown siamese terror eating me in one sitting, though he does like to nibble on me slowly!

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Warning! Feed your pets well!
(December 17, 2017 at 12:51 am)ignoramus Wrote: I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
I can't imagine my little 2kg brown siamese terror eating me in one sitting, though he does like to nibble on me slowly!

It is only fair!  During the Zombie Apocalypse my Rottie is the first to go!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Hasn't he tried to eat you yet? What kind of Rottie is that? A momma's boy?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Serves no.2 right leaving his dogs to starve locked up in his home without food or water while he goes on holiday.
Um Pythons and Boas cant eat adults, they can strangle adults sure, but they cant eat full grown adults. Don't confuse eat with kill. But yea, starve any animal or abuse them long enough they will hurt or kill you if big enough.

It is possible for your pets to eat parts of you if you get stupid and get yourself killed by them. Giant snakes and lizards can have bacteria that can kill you even if they are not poisonous. But the still screen shot at the beginning of the video is misleading. Yea the lizard story is real, but they didn't eat the guy whole, they bit him he got infected, died then they ate bits of him, they didn't suddenly swallow him whole.
Jesus people, don't give my cats any bad ideas here. I've got enough problems as it is . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 17, 2017 at 10:39 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus people, don't give my cats any bad ideas here.  I've got enough problems as it is . . .

Meh, keep 45 away from them and they wont get mad at you.
(December 17, 2017 at 10:48 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 17, 2017 at 10:39 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus people, don't give my cats any bad ideas here.  I've got enough problems as it is . . .

Meh, keep 45 away from them and they wont get mad at you.

Is the whole revolving around you and Trump? You are the one giving that much attention.
The OP gives new meaning to "ladyfingers". Sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Mine would just open up the cupboards. There is probably a months worth. Knowing them it would be gone in 2 days.

This does not count the fridge.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 652 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The New Warning Label on Ammo onlinebiker 4 589 December 4, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you have picky pets like me? Brian37 10 628 June 17, 2021 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 956 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Will I get a final written warning? Cod 36 2895 October 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3517 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1366 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2640 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well, then... Foxaèr 6 768 March 17, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Well, I've finally lost it. Gawdzilla Sama 0 613 January 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama