Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Who Sheds A Tear For This Bastard...
Anyone Who Sheds A Tear For This Bastard...
...doesn't deserve to be around decent people.

Bernard Law Snuffs It

I deeply, sincerely hope he died in agonizing pain.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Anyone Who Sheds A Tear For This Bastard...
I had no idea who he was until now. Still it does not seem his death was much of a loss to the world.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 20, 2017 at 4:41 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ...doesn't deserve to be around decent people.

Bernard Law Snuffs It

I deeply, sincerely hope he died in agonizing pain.

Boru

I almost makes me wish there was a hell for this sick fuck to burn in. 

But the good thing regardless is, he wont be around to hide others like he used to.
Cardinal Law said:

“To all those who have suffered from my shortcomings and mistakes, I both apologize and from them beg forgiveness.”

So, how could we have been able to ascertain he was sincere? He would have made a lengthy confession regarding ALL the pedophiles he helped (I think the legal term for that is conspired with) and given every possible assistance to the state authorities to track them all down and he would have been literally INFINITELY more helpful in helping the victims of all the pedophiles he protected.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I wonder if Catholic priests such as Law think that they are going to paradise and get a herd of cute boys? And what a name = Law! Did he ever obey the law?
(December 21, 2017 at 1:52 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: I wonder if Catholic priests such as Law think that they are going to paradise and get a herd of cute boys?  And what a name = Law!  Did he ever obey the law?

Church law, yes. Real law, not so much. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Why those guys just don't leave their position and get married?
(December 21, 2017 at 3:20 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Why those guys just don't leave their position and get married?

Because real laws don't allow them to marry little boys.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
When in doubt, watch the holy fuckers pretend it never happened.\

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/cardina...se-crisis/

Quote:Cardinal Law funeral held at Vatican with no mention of sex abuse crisis

Human scum.
I am certainly not crying over him. The world is a better place without him.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 493 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Corrupt Bastard Accepts The Resignation of Another Minimalist 5 900 July 5, 2018 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  John Oliver being sued by Greedy Coal Bastard Divinity 2 1007 June 22, 2017 at 1:49 am
  Is There Any Republicunt Bastard Who Hasn't Been Sucking Russki Cock? Minimalist 20 7358 May 25, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Rat Bastard Will Never Change His Ways Minimalist 10 1469 March 17, 2017 at 12:05 am