Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus is dead
Star 
Jesus is dead
Hollywood Jesus loved everybody, even gays

[Image: 88rLAPVE_o.jpg]

and now he's dead.

He brought smiles to people's faces and even refused money that people wanted to give him

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Jesus is dead
Will he come back in three days?
I wasn't even aware he was sick.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(January 5, 2018 at 9:03 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: I wasn't even aware he was sick.

He should have had the elders pray over him and anoint him with magic oil.
(January 5, 2018 at 9:07 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(January 5, 2018 at 9:03 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: I wasn't even aware he was sick.

He should have had the elders pray over him and anoint him with magic oil.

I was once anointed with magic oil, Luxury Thai Spa, 39.99$
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

C'est la vie!
Laying on of hands by a True Believer is guaranteed to work in the Bible.

Why is this an issue ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.