Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Fucktards Keep Electing These Assholes
And The Fucktards Keep Electing These Assholes
WTF?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/republi...ee-states/

Quote:Republican lawmaker wants to carve up Nebraska so corporations can run their own tiny tax-free ‘states’

Quote:A Republican state legislator in Nebraska has proposed an amendment to the state’s constitution that would allow for a 36-square mile plot of land where corporations can have their own tax-free “states.”

As Boing Boing reported, State Senator Paul Schumacher proposed the land would likely be in rural parts of the state, would give companies up to 99 years of “sovereignty,” and would allow them to have “no city or state taxes and no local or state regulations.”

I think Nebraska needs to have an enclave with a high, electrified fence, for brain dead republicunt fucks.
RE: And The Fucktards Keep Electing These Assholes
Well, you can understand their plight.  Nebraska is land locked.  They're forced to invent their own tax shelter islands on account of that.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It boggles the mind that a government can be so persuaded to ignore where most of the money is when they want revenue. You need money for the country to function, and rich people have the most money. If you're not actually concerned about having a well run country, then why are these people in politics in the first place? Do they enjoy being in the face of groups of people who are unhappy with how they live their lives?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Rich people own 'lawmakers' like that fucktard.
I've been to fucking Nebraska. They can keep it.
(January 5, 2018 at 5:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: WTF?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/republi...ee-states/

Quote:Republican lawmaker wants to carve up Nebraska so corporations can run their own tiny tax-free ‘states’

Quote:A Republican state legislator in Nebraska has proposed an amendment to the state’s constitution that would allow for a 36-square mile plot of land where corporations can have their own tax-free “states.”

As Boing Boing reported, State Senator Paul Schumacher proposed the land would likely be in rural parts of the state, would give companies up to 99 years of “sovereignty,” and would allow them to have “no city or state taxes and no local or state regulations.”

I think Nebraska needs to have an enclave with a high, electrified fence, for brain dead republicunt fucks.

If these fuckfaces want to live in a "no rules" "no tax state" they should move to Somalia.
Nah, Somalia just re-instituted sweeping taxes after a couple decades of being a tax free haven after realizing that there was no other way to deliver necessary services to their citizenry. I guess that was two or three years ago, have they since collapsed and gone back to a tax free utopia?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 5, 2018 at 8:04 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Nah, Somalia just re-instituted sweeping taxes after a couple decades of being a tax free haven after realizing that there was no other way to deliver necessary services to their citizenry.  I guess that was two or three years ago, have they since collapsed and gone back to a tax free utopia?

They've been famous for decades for basically letting their very few rich warlords run the country. Our GOP are jealous of that model.
The rape and pillage model of civil service, always a classic.
(January 5, 2018 at 7:58 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I've been to fucking Nebraska.  They can keep it.

I drove across it one afternoon ... it was the longest four months of my life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2048 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3262 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Assholes in the news Fake Messiah 195 10136 May 6, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 342 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5730 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which of these is more dispespectful to "the troops"? ReptilianPeon 65 6314 July 6, 2018 at 4:09 pm
  Go Get Him, Boys. Earn Your Keep! Minimalist 4 572 June 15, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5301 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6776 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes Minimalist 9 1256 March 13, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Chad32