Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 4:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyline - trailer.
Skyline - trailer.
[youtube]fS77dek-RlY[/youtube]

This one looks good, can't wait. Going to see it at the big screen.
RE: Skyline - trailer.
Lovely stuff Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Meh, doesn't look like anything original. It looks more like a knockoff of Independence Day without any of the decent storyline. How many times did people scream in anguish in that trailer? I lost count.
;-). Hey, but the director and writer are good.

Edit: Nothing overly original, maybe, but it will be good. *positive thinking*.
I look forward to it. I love a good alien invasion movie and... it's been a while.
Hmm, alien invaders. Oh wait GIANT alien invaders, that's an interesting enough spin on the concept that might tempt me to go seeing it, but I have one complaint so far, that I'm forced to quote Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation:

Quote:Why does a love interest subplot have to be shoehorned into everything?
(November 9, 2010 at 4:34 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: Hmm, alien invaders. Oh wait GIANT alien invaders, that's an interesting enough spin on the concept that might tempt me to go seeing it, but I have one complaint so far, that I'm forced to quote Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation:

Quote:Why does a love interest subplot have to be shoehorned into everything?

So you can get your girlfriend to watch it with you?
Well, looks as if Adrain was right again! Great special affects, but the story line was really lacking.
Save your money, wait for a pirate copy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie Trailer heads up thread. Gawdzilla Sama 447 35401 May 4, 2024 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Cats musical trailer Fake Messiah 5 544 July 27, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Star Wars: The Last Jedi FIRST TRAILER! Aegon 93 13330 November 2, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Movie trailer analysis dyresand 25 4232 June 12, 2016 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Walking Dead and Broadwalk Empire Season 3 trailer Something completely different 2 1540 July 26, 2013 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Eilonnwy 21 4856 July 22, 2010 at 3:57 am
Last Post: lrh9