Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The memo's out
The memo's out
https://www.scribd.com/document/37059871...from_embed

Basically, DNC/HRC pay $160,000 for the shoddy Steele dossier, then DOJ/FBI used the dossier for a FISA warrant on Carter Page.

Personally I find this just a little more troubling than Russian Facebook bots...
RE: The memo's out
They reauthorized a fisa warrant for a person they'd been watching for years, and wouldn't have needed the dodgy dossier to do so, nor would it be even remotely improper if they did use it.

You find it troubling because you know that your boy is fucking guilty, and you're running out of deep state liberal bias conspiracy theories to flog.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 2, 2018 at 1:43 pm)alpha male Wrote: https://www.scribd.com/document/37059871...from_embed

Basically, DNC/HRC pay $160,000 for the shoddy Steele dossier, then DOJ/FBI used the dossier for a FISA warrant on Carter Page.

Personally I find this just a little more troubling than Russian Facebook bots...

Forget the fact that 45s OWN appointments ADVISED HIM not to release it because the retractions not seen make the entire release OUT OF CONTEXT.

And again, IDIOT, 

FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS, SINCE the beginning of his run, your orange shit factory has SHIT on the very intel  he relies on now. 

If you are admitting FB took money from Russian bots that produced fakes stories, then you CANT have it both ways IDIOT!

17 agencies were saying during his run that Russia WAS interfering, and 45 denied it.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND MORON!
(February 2, 2018 at 1:43 pm)alpha male Wrote: https://www.scribd.com/document/37059871...from_embed

The irony to me is that for months on end the MSM has been breathlessly quoting anonymous sources within the intelligence community to support their fake Red Scare but fought fighting tooth-and-nail to suppress and discredit the Memo alleging the misdeed of the very same intelligence community.
(February 2, 2018 at 1:43 pm)alpha male Wrote: https://www.scribd.com/document/37059871...from_embed

I was wondering when this was going to come up for discussion. It looks pretty big. I've been following it on the news. This whole Russia investigation was built on deception.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(February 2, 2018 at 1:52 pm)A Theist Wrote: I was wondering when this was going to come up for discussion. It looks pretty big. I've been following it on the news. This whole Russia investigation was built on deception.

It certainly wasn't going to come up from the lefties.
Yes, a giant frame job from an agency that's been so consistently conservative that it's never had anything other than a republican director since it's inception.  What wouldn't you guys believe, honestly?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Blah, blah, blah.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 2, 2018 at 1:43 pm)alpha male Wrote: https://www.scribd.com/document/37059871...from_embed

Parts of the Steele dossier have been corroborated, so it's hardly "shoddy".

The FBI have said this memo leaves out important context, i.e. possibly other pieces of evidence that were used for a FISA warrant.

What's more troubling is the Republicans manipulating the facts, refusing to release the Democratic memo, ignoring the advice of the FBI and Justice Department regarding this. They are trying to sell a fake narrative, plain and simple. The truth I imagine will be much less controversial.

(February 2, 2018 at 1:52 pm)A Theist Wrote:

I was wondering when this was going to come up for discussion. It looks pretty big. I've been following it on the news. This whole Russia investigation was built on deception.

Do you have any evidence that this single FISA warrant started the whole Russian investigation?
(February 2, 2018 at 1:55 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Yes, a giant frame job from an agency that's been so consistently conservative that it's never had anything other than a republican director since it's inception.  What wouldn't you guys believe, honestly?

So I guess that means, according to you, the Red Scare investigation is also a giant conservative frame job of Trump. You're becoming a parody of yourself, Khem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Priest Speaks Out and Gets Kicked Out Erinome 24 9261 December 20, 2011 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Jaysyn