Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western terrorism.
Western terrorism.
The western secular governments, commit hellish crimes against civilians.
I want to unfold a few demonic and quite evil actions in the history of the west.

A reminder for every white supremacist, or rightist, so drunk on the terrorism of his ancestors.

I present to you the "Bombing of Hamburg" in World War 2. The Allied forces -which is the side claiming to be "humanitarian and fair"; has Britain & America as a main component- began air raids against the city, bombing civilians and military targets alike; civilians were officially targeted with incendiary bombs. The UK and the U.S are the shining stars of this massacre, and filthy terrorist act against German civilians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of...rld_War_II

Quote:The Allied bombing of Hamburg during World War II included numerous attacks on civilians. As a large port and industrial centre, Hamburg's shipyards, U-boat pens, and the Hamburg-Harburg area oil refineries were attacked throughout the war.[1]

The attack during the last week of July 1943, Operation Gomorrah, created one of the largest firestorms raised by the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces in World War II,[2] killing 42,600 civilians and wounding 37,000 in Hamburg and virtually destroying most of the city.[3]

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II#cite_note-FOOTNOTELevine1992149-1][/url]
I have a question: when racists and ignorant people, begin to "criticize" Muslims for ISIS and Al-Qaeda; they didn't read the above?
Seriously, comparing a bombed truck loaded with western manufactured explosives, to burning 42,600 civilians alive?

How is terrorism expected to end, when demons in the history books of the west are not confronted?
Sadly; many Muslims take these demons as a row model. The victory of WW2 is not a victory; it's a shame.

42,600 burned civilians in a single battle?
Just a small history lesson. Read about world war 1 and 2, to know that you are living a mere lie.

This advice is for right wing tools; especially. And Republicans. And Democrats. And Arabs.
This is for every tool that supported terrorist. Either Bin Laden or Jack "Ace" The Ripper.
RE: Western terrorism.
Where was your god when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank?
Golly. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Two wrongs don't make a right.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 9, 2018 at 6:15 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Where was your god when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank?

He was everywhere; giving the terrorists more excuses so the charges and the accusations against them become a reality.

Just like in this verse from the Quran:

Sura 3, The Quran:

Quote:( 178 )   And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.

Actually; one of the big indications of the coming of the storm; is the silence that precedes. World War 1 & 2 carried no just, reasonable cause; all they carried is an example of what non-believers do when God extends their time. They burn 40000 people alive.

This is not paradise. This is the simulation; the test ground. And in the test ground; it's normal to see illusions and fantasies of glory, that takes you to kill 100 Million in 2 wars only, then comeback 80 years later to whine about 4 dead in a stabbing incident..

Mere extending; I would say.
In other words your god did exactly shit to stop the killing. Fuck your mind.
(February 9, 2018 at 7:19 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Two wrongs don't make a right.

I was never with the killing of civilians, just because they live in cities and villages built by the enemy forces.
It's impossible to distinguish between who is a warrior, and who is not from among them. We are not God, and sure thing our weapons are so primitive; they kill everything, even allied troops.

Hitler was mad. His crimes against the Jews and against Europeans were terrible. But his foes weren't lesser in evil; maybe less hateful and less rash, what he did to Jews; they are doing now to Muslims in Palestine, Stalin did it in the USSR and the U.S did to Japan.

That whole thing was a pile of wrongs repaid by more wrongs. Humanity is just taking a break; the next war will leave us extinct or with rocks and stones only, is sadly on the way.
Still waiting to hear where you god was during this.

Oh, that's right, you weren't born yet.
(February 9, 2018 at 7:29 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: In other words your god did exactly shit to stop the killing. Fuck your mind.

Didn't he send Mohammed, who shook the whole world with the verse "an eye for an eye"?
Nobody listened.
Instead; Christians ate Mohammed's followers (literally..during the Crusades, Christian cannibals ate Muslim civilians as food).

Modern people call them "terrorist".
Even their skin color is laughed at.

God sent a prophet. Before him was Jesus, Moses, Abraham,.....,Noah.
(February 9, 2018 at 7:57 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 9, 2018 at 7:29 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: In other words your god did exactly shit to stop the killing. Fuck your mind.

Didn't he send Mohammed, who shook the whole world with the verse "an eye for an eye"?
Nobody listened.
Instead; Christians ate Mohammed's followers (literally..during the Crusades, Christian cannibals ate Muslim civilians as food).

Modern people call them "terrorist".
Even their skin color is laughed at.

God sent a prophet. Before him was Jesus, Moses, Abraham,.....,Noah.

Fuck your attempted diversions. Your god did NOTHING to stop the killing. Your god exists only in your mind. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History thread [split] from "New Rule - Promoting Terrorism" Huggy Bear 52 5383 July 23, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No such thing as "Jewish terrorism"? Brian37 8 3281 February 11, 2015 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand