Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm an American in Need of Sancutuary
I'm an American in Need of Sancutuary
Yes, it's true, I am an American in need of sanctuary from some cup and saucer folk known as Tea Partyites who are trying to turn my country into the biggest Mega Church rivaling even the Vatican! The danger is clear and the danger is here! Don't be fooled into thinking you're safe. I know for a fact that our Uncle Sam has been compromised! Yes, not only do I seek sanctuary, but I also seek those who will assist in the deprogramming of our dearly beloved Uncle Sam! Please join me!

Oh, was that to extreme an intro? Sorry folks, what can I say just having an attention ho moment!

Actually I've been on the atheist/agnostic cusp which began when I was 10. What do you mean that intellectually challenged kids are going to hell?

I've been reviewing the board and it has given me hope as I see true evidence of something I thought was gone from America forever and ever and ever and that is open minds!

If you've stayed with me this long, thank you and I'm looking forward to some great conversations!
RE: I'm an American in Need of Sancutuary
I know what you mean, dear.

[Image: socialsecurity.png]

Min, please tell me that sign was a poe.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I don't think so.

Surely you saw those signs that said "Keep Your Government Hands Off My Medicare"?

These people really are that stupid.

[Image: Say+No+to+Government+in+Medicare.jpg]
(November 18, 2010 at 1:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Surely you saw those signs that said "Keep Your Government Hands Off My Medicare"?

I'm torn between laughter and depression. I think I'll go with laughter. If stupidity is good for anything it must be humor.
"Faith is about taking a comforting, childlike view of a disturbing and complicated world." ~ Edward Current

[Image: Invisible_Pink_Unicorn_by_stampystampy.gif] [Image: 91b7ba0967f80c8c43c58fdf3fa0571a.gif] [Image: Secular_Humanist_by_MaruLovesStamps.gif]
Not when it gets elected, dear.
Let's all just be happy that we can go to Finland if the Tea Party takes control here.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(November 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: Let's all just be happy that we can go to Finland if the Tea Party takes control here.

We owe it to the people of the world to fight with everything we have. We can't let people who believe in the "end times" or who can't wait for their wonderful afterlife to gain control of the world's largest nuclear arsenal.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Oh goody, another American who won't bitch about putting extra letters into words that don't need them... Wink

Welcome welcome welcome, from annoyingly chilly North Carolina, where they've already started playing Christmas music. [sour face]

Please, thoroughly enjoy your stay here.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(November 18, 2010 at 5:02 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(November 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: Let's all just be happy that we can go to Finland if the Tea Party takes control here.

We owe it to the people of the world to fight with everything we have. We can't let people who believe in the "end times" or who can't wait for their wonderful afterlife to gain control of the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

But why is it that so many of "them" do everything they possibly can to put off the day of confrontation with Sky Daddy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from an African-American atheist ChidiB 28 3984 May 16, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist