Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only gun anyone should ever own
The only gun anyone should ever own
Member the wonderful smell of those bursts caps?

[Image: 0000460_doc-holiday-die-cast-replica-rev...un-set.jpg]
RE: The only gun anyone should ever own
And finding half of it in the yard when the last snow of winter melted?
I would get a whole roll of the caps and take them down to the farm shop and put them on the steel work bench and set them all off at the same time with a ball peen hammer.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 20, 2018 at 5:14 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I would get a whole roll of the caps and take them down to the farm shop and put them on the steel work bench and set them all off at the same time with a ball peen hammer.

I loved doing that!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

blammo !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 20, 2018 at 6:10 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: blammo !!!!

And the smell of victory!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Back in the late 70s and early 80s before the obligatory red or orange cap was required on toy guns, there were some full scale replica models sold with no red cap, that were cap guns. I am quite sure after a few deaths those toy companies were sued and forced to stop selling realistic looking ones. I had a toy Glock and a toy 38 revolver. Once had a cop draw his gun on me because someone on my street called the cops from hearing my caps go off, and yea, those toys were very realistic looking. I feel lucky I wasn't shot.
Super Soakers are way better.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(May 20, 2018 at 9:52 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Super Soakers are way better.

I had a sort of super soaker mounted on my bike back in the day. It shot bleach. The local bad dogs learned discretion.  Dodgy
I liked these a whole lot better. Then I turned 8.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2472 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 3409 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 624 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 286 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The only wine I like..... Brian37 21 1224 March 10, 2019 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. ignoramus 14 1231 December 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Does anyone own a Moral Compass? I_am_not_mafia 13 1334 September 28, 2018 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1342 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 638 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1136 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous