Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astrology, Snakes!
Astrology, Snakes!
Turns out Im a Saggitarius now!

Proof on my theory that time is just a form of measurement, though it all really started when some wise guys thought that people born on a certain date had a lot in common under some stars,... Oh and that our Horoscopes are messed up.
Is "Sonic the Hedgehog" a religion?
RE: Astrology, Snakes!
Haha lol. I'm a Virgo lol. I wonder if i 'really' am lol. Who cares.

But lmfao at that lol hehe.

But it would be funny to know lol. I was born 5th september 1988.
evf
Hey I'm not a Taurus! I'm Aries now!

Good thing I never got my sign tattooed on me...

lol I wonder if it's true. Oh well
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Cool, I'm an Aries now! Finally I have some new information I'll never use in my life Smile
What a bunch of bullcrap Smile

Kyu
Phew! I'm still a Taurus. I didn't want to have to change my whole personality.
Tongue 
I know ... Good thing I'm still a Libra,

I already have to rebrand myself every day / week depending on the paper I'm getting with my star sign it Tongue

One week I'm only shy and reserved the next outgoing and flirty, apparently ...

I don't think I could handle a full change as well.

I really don't understand how some people making a living out of that stuff.

Regards

Sam
"We need not suppose more things to exist than are absolutely neccesary." William of Occam

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare (Measure for Measure: Act 1, Scene 4)

AgnosticAtheist
This is terrible. I am no longer a Taurean! What if Aries is not compatible with my husband's star sign. Is my marriage doomed? Damn those snakes!
"'God is as real as I am', the old man said. I was relieved since I knew Santa wouldn't lie to me."
Maybe your new star sign will be compatible with your husband's new star sign.
(January 18, 2009 at 2:22 pm)infidel666 Wrote: Maybe your new star sign will be compatible with your husband's new star sign.

You're right, hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks. *sound of True Unbeliever calling divorce lawyer to cancel appointment*
"'God is as real as I am', the old man said. I was relieved since I knew Santa wouldn't lie to me."