Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalky songs that make you think.
Stalky songs that make you think.
Yes, sometimes you have a friend male or female and think, "damn, if they weren't dating my friend" 

But then you have the really creepy restraining order songs like this.

RE: Stalky songs that make you think.
Well, here's one that's more in line with my experience:

And of course, there's an entire album of songs about stalkery love songs (no straight guys in love with gay girls, though):

It's good, but it got more than a little cringey recently, specifically sometime around 23 May 2014. Seriously, my favourite film of the 1960s is a film about child abuse made by someone who made at least one barely pubescent girl go through the same thing as the protagonist, I actually started to appreciate Bill Cosby's comedy as a direct result of him being outed as a monster, and I still find Heathers hilarious even as the exaggerated portrayal of high school life has become simply high school life (even the cracks about a brain tumor for breakfast being said by a girl who died of one), but it can take a lot of effort to not imagine Joe Jackson's lyrics being spoken by a heat-packing douchebag in a BMW and Armani sunglasses.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Stalky songs that make you think.
I always thought of this as the Restraining Order Song. Very disturbing lyrics.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What songs or artists send you diving for the off button? arewethereyet 145 11002 April 25, 2024 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Favourite Songs In Oddly Specific Catagories BrianSoddingBoru4 3 354 February 23, 2022 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Post Trippy Songs vulcanlogician 69 5046 August 20, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: brewer
  What are some songs that have changed their meaning completely over time? FlatAssembler 1 249 November 15, 2020 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Sal
  Songs of your first crush....... Brian37 16 1683 April 3, 2020 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Translating Songs FlatAssembler 28 2880 February 24, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music remakes you think better than original Brian37 25 1940 July 5, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Songs That Energize You Edwardo Piet 16 2936 June 30, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Favourite Parody/funny/quirky songs and music videos The Valkyrie 27 3466 January 25, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Music videos you think represent Mueller Brian37 2 528 December 1, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37