Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Experiment - Humble Bundle 2
Charity Experiment - Humble Bundle 2
The Humble Indie Bundle 2 is out, featuring 5 great games from various indie developers.

- DRM Free.
- Cross-platform. (Linux, Windows & OSX)
- Name your own price.
- Choose how much of said price goes to charity (EFF & Child's Play) or the developers.

They also have realtime statistics of purchases & such.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Charity Experiment - Humble Bundle 2
What's the minimum price?

Too bad there is a time limit. I'd get it for a penny.
There is no minimum, you can put zero if you like.

You have to download it though...
I should try putting in a negative number then.

You pay me!

That would be a bad bug.
(December 15, 2010 at 12:41 pm)lrh9 Wrote: I'd get it for a penny.

That's both possible & horribly lame. Braid & Machinarium are easily worth $15 each by themselves.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Just doing what any good (self-interested) capitalist would do.
I got it for a penny. Haven't got any money to spend at the moment anyway.
(December 15, 2010 at 2:25 pm)Jaysyn Wrote:
(December 15, 2010 at 12:41 pm)lrh9 Wrote: I'd get it for a penny.

That's both possible & horribly lame. Braid & Machinarium are easily worth $15 each by themselves.

New Vegas is only $55, so like fuck they're worth $15 each Tongue

Anyway, i'm not a fan of those types of games (haven't been since they became 'last-gen' in the mid 90s) so i'll neither be paying or playing.
I like machinarium a lot, its pretty clever.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(December 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm)theVOID Wrote: New Vegas is only $55, so like fuck they're worth $15 each Tongue

Machinarium is $20 at the dev's website & has been selling like hot cakes.

(December 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm)theVOID Wrote: Anyway, i'm not a fan of those types of games (haven't been since they became 'last-gen' in the mid 90s) so i'll neither be paying or playing.

I didn't figure you for a "graphics / gen" snob. Fun is fun & I know at least two of those Bundle games are mucho fun. But don't take my word for it, my favorite games are from 1994 (Master of Magic) & 2002 (NWN) respectively & neither has been topped in their respective genre AFAIAC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink 24 Hour Charity Gameathon Iroscato 1 818 September 10, 2016 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Iroscato