Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An unhinged mob
An unhinged mob

RE: An unhinged mob
Popcorn
Those images were all of peaceful demonstrations

Unhinged mobs kill people
"When they go low we kick them" that was out of context. I wonder if you know the entirety of what he said there? I doubt it.

Go look it up, he went onto clarify that he didn't mean physical violence.

And "unhinged mobs" those people were just angry, "unhinged mobs" are more like the ones that killed people in the south, the right wing mobs. You know the ones I mean.

This is a new tactic by the American right, turn the oppressors into the victim.
"Poor Kavanagh, he's suffered so much" etc etc.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 13, 2018 at 6:53 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: This is a new tactic by the American right, turn the oppressors into the victim.

Not new. The Poor Oppression Christian Majority in the US has been playing that game for decades.
(October 13, 2018 at 7:20 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 13, 2018 at 6:53 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: This is a new tactic by the American right, turn the oppressors into the victim.

Not new. The Poor Oppression Christian Majority in the US has been playing that game for decades.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR5UjY8QxWlrqsNJB2C62...IDXT_cF4bh]

(October 13, 2018 at 6:09 am)CarveTheFive Wrote: Those images were all of peaceful demonstrations

Unhinged mobs kill people
To Beta Fail any group of left wing people protesting is a violent mob secretly paid by George Soros  

[Image: soros%20boogeyman.jpg]

(October 13, 2018 at 6:53 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: "When they go low we kick them" that was out of context. I wonder if you know the entirety of what he said there? I doubt it.

Go look it up, he went onto clarify that he didn't mean physical violence.

And "unhinged mobs" those people were just angry, "unhinged mobs" are more like the ones that killed people in the south, the right wing mobs. You know the ones I mean.

This is a new tactic by the American right, turn the oppressors into the victim.
But dumb your ruining Beta Fails martyrdom
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

It says nothing about the right being oppressed. It says that the left is violent. There's a difference.
(October 13, 2018 at 7:34 am)alpha male Wrote: It says nothing about the right being oppressed. It says that the left is violent. There's a difference.

If the left are being "violent" who are they being violent against in your imagination if not the right?

Jerkoff

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:It says nothing about the right being oppressed. It says that the left is violent. There's a difference.
And who's is thing make believe mob going after ? Oh wait Conservatives or that's the narrative you trying to spin  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Alpha, go fuck yourself.

If you seriously thought we were violent you could report us to the police. You not liking us telling you to fuck off with falsely buying the orange turd's lies does not make us violent. You do not get to equate those standing up to the bully as being the same as a bully.

We are not the ones vilifying entire religions and races. We are not vilifying all journalists as the "enemy of the people".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? jessieban 37 5514 June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mob Mentality and Electoral College eliwhitneyIII 8 659 May 11, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Crooked Donald - Mob Ties Exposed Minimalist 17 2292 September 1, 2016 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus